Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

This post was meant to be a general comment about my flatmates in academic thread but it turned into a vent about one in particular...I've actually met the dumbest person (my flatmate). I know there will always stand the difference between academic and general knowledge, but this gap exisiting in hers is significant. She managed to get A*A*A at a-level, currently doing medicine etc etc but the things that have dropped out of her mouth:1. Are asian people black people?2. I've just comed out of the club/ I putted it on the table/ I've already ateon.3. I thought Cape Town was above USA and Canada was in Australia (I won't get into the rest of the world map).4. Are there any indians or pakistanis hereYeah our flatmate is indianHer - No, she's asian! (lolwut)Ahh nah its crazy. She didn't even know what sniping was which led me to post this.

Fk sake. Girl is all over me, sees me and my guys walking past the club when she's in the smoking area and calls to me and makes it blatant that me coming in is gonna be beneficial. Proper all over me in the club, talking about "I have next week off, you should stay round mine every night" then we go to the dancefloor with everyone then her housemate who's drunk off her face comes and starts dancing with me - we usually dance in clubs together but when she can see I'm on something she usually leaves it - I'm not gonna air off 'cause she's going through something and we're more like proper friends so I'm not gonna make matters worse. Other girl is still all over me afterwards but could see she was loosing emotional HP from me dancing with her flatmate (while it was happening). So later I drop out to the smoking area (as I frequently do while drunk) and she's there crying, I ask her why and she's like "this song was played at my friend's dad's funeral". Completely killed the night.

i wrote out the longest vent twicef*ck firefox im going sleepdefo need to vent it maybe im too twisted right now and can do it quicker later

dubby how can you be so sober at quarter to f*ck*ng 4 on a friday /im getting bare haters because i was moving to this girl on the d lo but obviously if we were friends first, n have alot of mutuals then d lo is the best route init so why are people hating like its their business anyway obviously i know nearly everyone is bang on this chick but its not my fault she fell for me every time i get drunk its a madness im one of them happy funny gregarious drunks lol , its not even everyone hating just a few unfortunate souls too many people tryna be inner with the relationship because this girl is hot property and this dumb bitxch cant see where im coming from, or doesnt have the foresight or mental capacity to see wag1 i never thought i could fall for someone so naive but i think all girls are naive init

dubby how can you be so sober at quarter to f*ck*ng 4 on a friday
sober? I'm never sober when I drop these vents about raves/alcohol/etc, I just pride myself in proper communicationwhat had happened yeah... is everyone I knew disappeared from the club except my two mates who were more drunk than me... so I kick outsmh @ people leaving without me though, like same guy I was venting about before about not being a team player was definitely not being a team player again tonight - guy is such a womanI want a new social circle tbh, you know I've never had a laugh as good as when I was with my friends from home, like even my black group here I don't get that much joke from - its mostly VIP2 and stand up comedy downloads

This post was meant to be a general comment about my flatmates in academic thread but it turned into a vent about one in particular...I've actually met the dumbest person (my flatmate). I know there will always stand the difference between academic and general knowledge, but this gap exisiting in hers is significant. She managed to get A*A*A at a-level, currently doing medicine etc etc but the things that have dropped out of her mouth:1. Are asian people black people?2. I've just comed out of the club/ I putted it on the table/ I've already ateon.3. I thought Cape Town was above USA and Canada was in Australia (I won't get into the rest of the world map).4. Are there any indians or pakistanis hereYeah our flatmate is indianHer - No, she's asian! (lolwut)Ahh nah its crazy. She didn't even know what sniping was which led me to post this.
It's an act - there's a certain type of female that puts it on. The type who constantly ask dumb questions/ask people to explain basic things to them as a way of getting attention.Eg in a class they'll always be asking stupid questions so the attention switches to them while somebody has to explain it, even though it's not possible somebody could be that ignorant.

Guest Triple XXX

having an argument with a mactard whos sayin the iPad is better than what the microsoft courier will beis man nuts?ill admit them niggas are setting trends but come on

allow me i have been confined to my yard since early thursday morning cos i f*cked up my leg and back wen i was waveyinitially i thought my foot was broken, but now i reckon its just sprained, feeling slightly better now, going back to the ends tomorrow without fail to sort a few tings out, dnt care if im walking around like a prison rape victim

• Downvote 3

nigga we do what we dospend straight cash for the 2 n the qpoppy gave me double that cos the dudes truly cooli save half, the rest i blew it all on jewelspinky ring looking more bluer than the moonso you can your boys outer spacethe fiends say the baby powders got em outa placethe mac will set em back if they getting outta placeholla at the kid if u wanna powder ur facei got em looking like a masceradethinking how many zoots can i blast todayi run these mc's like jam master jayyou couldnt see me in a million yearsif u aint taking heed then u aint listenining cleari dont shift to gear five i put the fifth in gearmake ur mum cry a river thats a million tears

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4