Do you 'lay down boundaries' at the start of a relationship?

Guest Wu-Tang

[Kay Slay]I gotta tell you like my dog told meWhen you meet a chick, you gotsta straight slap her[Cam'Ron]Slap her?[Kay Slay]Yeah, when you first meet her, just slap her[Cam'Ron]Off the bat?[Kay Slay]Off the bat, just backhand her[Cam'Ron]Why's that, though?[Kay Slay]'Cause later on down the lineYou ain't never gotsta to worry aboutThat chick telling you --"Cam, you don't treat me the way you used to"[Cam'Ron][Laughing] That's what I'm sayin' nigga
LOL

have REASONABLE boundaries that the majority of people will accept and your not really gonna go wrong and if you adjust it wont be hard.there are certain rules that ANYONE can live with ie if a mans girl dont wanna go raving i dont see ANY MAN gettin vex about that but then HE can tell her its cool and then all is blessthats just an example tbh before someone tries to derail this ting.

[Kay Slay]I gotta tell you like my dog told meWhen you meet a chick, you gotsta straight slap her[Cam'Ron]Slap her?[Kay Slay]Yeah, when you first meet her, just slap her[Cam'Ron]Off the bat?[Kay Slay]Off the bat, just backhand her[Cam'Ron]Why's that, though?[Kay Slay]'Cause later on down the lineYou ain't never gotsta to worry aboutThat chick telling you --"Cam, you don't treat me the way you used to"[Cam'Ron][Laughing] That's what I'm sayin' nigga
LOL
LOOOOOL

i think the trick is to knock it on the head as soon as u see something wrong
if i see something wrong that i foresee to be a problem i will let u kno about it one time and one time only.. if u keep making the same mistake i may remind u i dont like it (depending on feelings involved) but moretime u will be gone.. i'm 21, i refuse to school a girl my age about what is on and what isn't in a relationship tbh
have REASONABLE boundaries that the majority of people will accept and your not really gonna go wrong and if you adjust it wont be hard.there are certain rules that ANYONE can live with ie if a mans girl dont wanna go raving i dont see ANY MAN gettin vex about that but then HE can tell her its cool and then all is blessthats just an example tbh before someone tries to derail this ting.
Following the above and you can't really go wrong

LOL
LOOOOOL
LMFAOSlay is a joker

They get to know during the 'build up' on a informal ting.Afterwards the stabilisers come off and if she drops that is her.I dont run after pedal bikes trying to save people.
Best advice tbh however its hard in practice because theres always SOMETHING you miss out in the build up/certain behaviours are acceptable in the build up that arent in a full blown relationship

anyone who was raised right dont need no employee handbook
fam usually your on point but tbh this is a ridiculous umbrella statement
bare woman have male relatives that can tell them whats really goodyou think my daughter will need to be told about whats feasable if I MARLO STANSFIELD is her father?ER NOlike i said if they aint been taught already f*ck em they can remain someones link but not MY WOMANsimplelisten to thisif a woman has a set of boundaries in her head which is universally acceptable that should be her benchmarkFOR EXAMPLEi would tell my daughter dont be having male friends all being round you at innapropriate times and that is her BENCHMARK / MARGIN so that is the rule she should have with EVERY man she has as a serious boyfriend
I understand what ya saying, but the things you have highlighted are BASICS for the foundation of a relationshipThe success of a relationship is not neccesarily dependant on the BASICS of the situationReason why I said the 1st quote is a ridiculous umbrella statement is because it basically amounts to you saying:"IF YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR WOMAN ANYTHING THAT MEANS SHE WASNT RAISED RIGHT!"Now I dont know about you guys but personally I find the way women behave in groups intensely irritating, this has nothing to do with a womans parenting. All it is is that I have a very low tolerance level for certain things when im tryna relax my skinFor example the way my ex would talk on the phone used to make man want to punch her up no lie and im not even an advocate for spousal abuseRed flag came up so I had to tell her boom "You need to stop talking so loud on the fone or take your conversation elsewhere cos I really aint tryna hear your bullshit bitchy girl time conversations or the sound of you shreiking with laughter BOOMING through the yard it makes me want to grab your throat and squeeze it till you sh*t yeah? Please."Then I held her close to me and give her a kiss on her foreheadNONE OF THE ABOVE has ANYTHING to do with her PARENTING or anything of that natureIts just me letting her know how PARTICULAR I AM when it comes to CERTAIN THINGS

anyone who was raised right dont need no employee handbook
fam usually your on point but tbh this is a ridiculous umbrella statement
bare woman have male relatives that can tell them whats really goodyou think my daughter will need to be told about whats feasable if I MARLO STANSFIELD is her father?ER NOlike i said if they aint been taught already f*ck em they can remain someones link but not MY WOMANsimplelisten to thisif a woman has a set of boundaries in her head which is universally acceptable that should be her benchmarkFOR EXAMPLEi would tell my daughter dont be having male friends all being round you at innapropriate times and that is her BENCHMARK / MARGIN so that is the rule she should have with EVERY man she has as a serious boyfriend
I understand what ya saying, but the things you have highlighted are BASICS for the foundation of a relationshipThe success of a relationship is not neccesarily dependant on the BASICS of the situationReason why I said the 1st quote is a ridiculous umbrella statement is because it basically amounts to you saying:"IF YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR WOMAN ANYTHING THAT MEANS SHE WASNT RAISED RIGHT!"Now I dont know about you guys but personally I find the way women behave in groups intensely irritating, this has nothing to do with a womans parenting. All it is is that I have a very low tolerance level for certain things when im tryna relax my skinFor example the way my ex would talk on the phone used to make man want to punch her up no lie and im not even an advocate for spousal abuseRed flag came up so I had to tell her boom "You need to stop talking so loud on the fone or take your conversation elsewhere cos I really aint tryna hear your bullshit bitchy girl time conversations or the sound of you shreiking with laughter BOOMING through the yard it makes me want to grab your throat and squeeze it till you sh*t yeah? Please."Then I held her close to me and give her a kiss on her foreheadNONE OF THE ABOVE has ANYTHING to do with her PARENTING or anything of that natureIts just me letting her know how PARTICULAR I AM when it comes to CERTAIN THINGS
ridiculous to YOU not ridiculous to MEi aint saying what im saying is gospel for everyman some man think i chat complete sh*t and some man have their girl at home watching friends and not doing any housework while they at work and workin full time.ya right its an umbrella statement and VERY ignorant its also VERY unattainable for many guys too but for ME ITS SPOT ON if they dont have them tings i specified someone else can have her. When i talk on certain tings regarding females i aint carin bout a next mans perspective and answering it from his shoes im talkin from mine and this is how you define DIFFERENCES with people. its cool though if people cant maintain this standard in women thats their business i aint knockin em for it cos its not ME i cant put it any simpler than that.