Talk to a Stranger

FANTA

Guest Lemons

My favourite convo yet:You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: WHERE THE HOES ATYou: I haven't seen themYou: I wouldn't think they'd be on here thoughStranger: U GOT UR NOBE SLOB LATEYYou: I was with your marge last night, so the safe assumption would yes, yes I haveStranger: NICE!!!Stranger: U EAT HER OUTYou: No, she's disabled, and I dont play those gamesYour conversational partner has disconnected.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: hiStranger: girl?You: im a big gal 4 uYour conversational partner has disconnected.
LOLOLOL

My favourite convo yet:You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: WHERE THE HOES ATYou: I haven't seen themYou: I wouldn't think they'd be on here thoughStranger: U GOT UR NOBE SLOB LATEYYou: I was with your marge last night, so the safe assumption would yes, yes I haveStranger: NICE!!!Stranger: U EAT HER OUTYou: No, she's disabled, and I dont play those gamesYour conversational partner has disconnected.
lmao so many variables

Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: soStranger: yes i knowYou: how does this workStranger: NOOOOYou: are you real?Stranger: YOUR'RE BREAKING THE INVINSABLE WALLStranger: yes...You: is this real life?Stranger: im your father...You: dadStranger: your second fatherStranger: its ok sonYou: how are yaStranger: im greatStranger: hows mom?You: good to hearYou: mums shacked up with mike across the roadStranger: NOOOOOOStranger: GOD DAMMIT MIKEYou: sorry dadYour conversational partner has disconnected.or send us feedback.

Stranger: hiYou: dad?Stranger: yes sonYou: why did you leave dadStranger: your mom is a bitchStranger: you would have left tooYou: she can change!!Stranger: it was ten years ago, you were four, get the f*ck over itStranger: p*ssyYou: *sniff*You: you didn't even send me a cardStranger: p*ssy's dont get cardsStranger: and thats all youll ever beYou: no dad, say it ain't soYou: say it aint SOStranger: this si stupidYour conversational partner has disconnected.

You: whats goodStranger: mudkips mainlyYou: seen hows your mum long time no seeStranger: shes dead, and id appreciate if you brought the body backYou: i would but as i said long time no seeYou: cant find herStranger: fuuuuuuuuuuuuYou: bladStranger: wtfStranger: waitYou: dont get rudeStranger: waitYou: i said dont get rudeStranger: did you just say "Seen" ?You: yhStranger: wha gwan GYou: whats good famYou: whos thisStranger: luke from nottingham
:lol:
lmao ahhhh marnnnnnnnn

You: f*ck this thingYou: guys disconecting left right and centreYou: f*ck you tooYou: yes YOUStranger: NO UYou: f*ck*ng f*cktardYou: dont f*ck*ng replyStranger: LEARN TO stupid f*cking prickYou: being a stupid f*ck*ng prick is gayYou: learn to f*ck offStranger: learn to f*ck offStranger: This is pathetic.You: So where you from anywayYou: London?Stranger: nopeYou: US somewhere?Stranger: IM FROM NORTH KOREAYou: wowYou: Have you got a third ear from radioactive overspillYou: are you an x man?Stranger: nopeStranger: i only have one boobYou: Cancer?Stranger: nopeStranger: im borned with one boobYou: wowStranger: its a rare caseStranger: its calledYou: Oneboobia?You: Solotitititis?Stranger: singulabreastphebia symptonStranger: i bet you never heard of itYou: noStranger: cause its only used in north koreaYou: and i doubt google has eitherStranger: LEARN TO STUDY NORTH KOREA YOU DOUCHE BAGYou: THERE IS NOTHING THERE WORTH STUDYINGStranger: WHATYou: ITS NOT EVEN ON MY GLOBEStranger: WE ARE THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTHYou: THEY JUST LEFT A GREY BLANK SPOTStranger: WE f*ckED USA IN THE ASSYou: AHH YES YOU DIDYou: I LIKE YOU LOT ACTUALLYYou: HO CHI MINHYou: AND ALL THATYou: GREAT MANStranger: HO CHI MINH IS IN f*ck*ng THAILAND YOU DOUCHE BAGStranger: LEARN 2 GEOGRAPHYYou: NO HE ISNT YOU RETARDYou: LEARN ENGLISHYou: EVEN THOUGH IT IS YOURE 1ST LANGAUGEStranger: ITS A CITY YOU DOUCHE BAGYou: HE WAS A MAN YOU PUSSYHOLEStranger: NOPEStranger: HE WASNT A MANStranger: HE IS A CITYYou: HE LEAD THE KOREAN ARMYStranger: NOPE HE DIDNTYou: HE ESTABLISHED THE HO CHI MINH TRAILStranger: NOPEYou: I LEARNT THIS IN HISTORYStranger: LEARN 2 HISTORYYou: I HAD AN EXAM ON ITStranger: wellStranger: YOU FAILEDYou: Nah I got an A stilStranger: A = failStranger: A+ = passYou: Oh?Stranger: DONT OH ME. YOU FAILYou: We dont do A+ in the UKYou: So where is this convo going?Stranger: your mom's p*ssyStranger: in and outStranger: in and outYou: lol you litte prinkStranger: in and out in and outStranger: f*ck*ng capitalism bastards dont even know what is historyStranger: north korea is the ebst\You: lolStranger: best*Stranger: and theres a new game coming outStranger: in north koreaYou: the secret police are watching you chat sh*t as we speakStranger: its called BATTLETOADSStranger: have you tried it?Stranger: FTPStranger: f*ck THE POLICEYou: Dont tell me your life, this has dragged on too lonhYou: long*You: /convo

This some April Fools?Stranger: hiYou: HelloStranger: what's up?You: Nothing much, youStranger: nothingStranger: nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerYou: OooookStranger: sh*t, typoStranger: sorryStranger: I meant "asl?"
alie u jus wanted to type nigger on vip2ye i fell for ur bait.
Don't get upset bro, I didn't even post the rest of it either. I can confirm he must of been white though.

You: Hows the weatherStranger: Dull.Stranger: And boring.You: Oh?Stranger: Like my life.Stranger: /wrist.You: lolYou: Where do u live?Stranger: Johto.You: Are you apokemon?Stranger: Yes :[You: deepStranger: I'm Gastly.You: maybe if you evolve your life will improve?Stranger: It wont... I'll be haunter.Stranger: He's ultra emo.Stranger: :'[You: I see, emos are gayStranger: I know :[You: But I'm sure there is another evolution after haunterStranger: Aye, Gengar... He's like a fat goth.You: HmmStranger: Why oh why can't I be a Magikarp?!?You: Maybe you should slit your wrists after allStranger: /wrist.Stranger: /wrist again.Stranger: X_XStranger: Gastly fainted.You: lolStranger: Wait... Gastly doesn't have wrists.You: Stranger used reviveStranger: I just cut...Stranger: OMG MY PENIS!Stranger: My invisible ghost penis!You: woahYou: /convoYou have disconnected.

Stranger: :DYou: POP OFF THE SKENGStranger: Clarisse?You: STUPID f*ckERStranger: And/or Monica?Stranger: ~_~You: LOOKING FOR 2 PEOPLEStranger: RUDE.You: AMONGST 2000You: 2467Stranger: Okay?You: USE YOUR BRAIN YOU FOOLStranger: Looks like you're the stupid f*cker.You: WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR 3?You: YOU PRICKStranger: Fighting on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics.Stranger: Even if you win, you're still retarded.Stranger: >:|You: ToucheYou: you DoucheYou: BagYou: FagYou: PrickYou: FassyStranger: Er.You: DerkheadStranger: I'm flattered, really.Stranger: :]Stranger: THE GAME.Jus trying to kill time until my boi leaves colly so we can go gymI aint reall this sad

Stranger: lets have sexYou: okYou: whereYou: lets do it nowStranger: cyber it yeahStranger: ofcourseYou: come on thenYou: yeh babyStranger: guy or girl?You: i want to be the girl this timeStranger: roflYour conversational partner has disconnected.---------- LOOOOOOL

Stranger: lets have sexYou: okYou: whereYou: lets do it nowStranger: cyber it yeahStranger: ofcourseYou: come on thenYou: yeh babyStranger: guy or girl?You: i want to be the girl this timeStranger: roflYour conversational partner has disconnected.---------- LOOOOOOL
LOL

You: Lets rap battle!Stranger: yoh yohYou: YO YO YOYou: IM ON AN INTERNET CHATStranger: i wanna be rich and chill on a beachStranger: cruise in ma benzeStranger: like the nigga from 50 centsYou: BMW IS HOW I ROLLYou: AND ON THIS THING IM AN UTTER stupid f*cking prickYou: BUT THIS CONVO IS CAN SEE GOING PLACESStranger: hahahaYou: SO THIS TIME IM NOT GONA WASTE ITYou: I have lyrics man!Stranger: tu pac for life sonYou: IndeedYou: ButStranger: sha-wheatYou: DONT CALL ME SONYou: I WILL RUN UP IN YOUR DRUMYou: PISS ON YOUR MUMStranger: mckaaayYou: FILL HER WITH CUMYou: PULL OUT A GUNStranger: temper temperYou: FIRE ONEYou: TWOYou: THREEYou: FORUYou: FOUR*Stranger: i will knock ur f*ckin templeYou: A FEW MOREYou: LEAVE BULLET HOLES IN YOUR DOORStranger: all banks yohYou: AND IF ANYONE SAWStranger: homie aint seen a real getz befoYou: THINKING THUG LIFE?Stranger: all say no action... reminds me of michael jacksonYou: YOU ARE TALKING TRASHI WILL LEAVE PUDDING IN YOUR WIFEYS GASHYou: DONT ASK ME HOW IT GOT THEREYou: I EAT CUSTARD NOT PUZZAY YHYou: RNADOM RANDOM THATS HOW I ROLLYou: AND I AM BEING AN INTERNET stupid f*cking prickYou: NOW THERE NO MORE TIME TO SPEAK GYou: COS THIS CONVO THING IS KIND OF NEEKEYYou have disconnected.

You: ARE U VIP2?Stranger: hai tharYou: ARE U VIP2?Stranger: i dont wanna sayYou: u doYou: because if u dont...Stranger: :3You: i'll send u a virusStranger: omg not that april 1st virusYou: oh yesYou: oh yesStranger: oh no!Stranger: oh no!You: that virusYou: lol im jokingYou: u ok?Stranger: i know dummyStranger: nowStranger: kiss meYou: no serious, i will virus uStranger: im serious tooStranger: kiss meYou: 10.....9........8..........7.You: 6........5............4.You: 3..............You: 2............You: 1...........Stranger: NOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOL I LOVE THIS THING

Guest Medic
Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: hiStranger: girl?You: im a big gal 4 uYour conversational partner has disconnected.
:lol: