Talk to a Stranger

FANTA

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stranger: hi!You: Hi I'm GodStranger: oh really?Stranger: thats unfortunate, I don't particularly believe in you.You: yeah i created you and everyone u knowYou: whatStranger: Why are you asking me "what"?You: when you stop living your life do u want to go upstairs or downstairs?Stranger: I don't think that we go anywhere. Once we "stop living life" thats it. Its over.You: It's over when I say it's overStranger: oh really? Thats fantastic.Your conversational partner has disconnected.
lol

Stranger: o.OYou: orlyStranger: we're no strangers to loveYou: ur mumStranger: you know the rulesStranger: and so do iYou: i'm never gonna give you upStranger: i need commitments that I'mStranger: WRONG LINEStranger: WTFStranger: ARE YOU THAT STUPID?You: duddddeStranger: CHORUS NOT UNTIL VERSE DONEYou: o rlyYou: FAILStranger: yeaStranger: THE GAMEStranger: pz noobYou: everyday I'm hustlin

You: YO!Stranger: are you a random stranger?You: WHAT? YOU CANT CHAT TO MANStranger: why?You: YOURE TOP LIPS BLACK YOURE BOTOM LIPS PINKYou: RUUDBOI U STINKYou: I WILL COME 2 UR YARD AND PISS IN YOUR SINKStranger: are you on drugs?Stranger: niggahYou: PossiblyYou: easy thoughStranger: are you a nigga?You: Define niggaYou: honkerYour conversational partner has disconnected.

You: yoStranger: hello #3Stranger: There is a van parked outside, it is unlocked. Inside the van is a small, cardboard box. Get in to the driver's seat and start the car; the keys will be in the ignition. Inside the box you will find a loaded handgun and a set of directions. Follow the directions to the location and a man named Edward will be there waiting for you. He will have your next instructions.Stranger: good luck #3lol

You: hiStranger: Bore me with ur salutationsStranger: PhilistineYou: do you know one aliana love?Stranger: NoYou: google herStranger: I have'nt came uponStranger: safe search on?Stranger: or offYou: off i guessStranger: She hot?You: indeedStranger: Cause if she isntStranger: OkStranger: wellStranger: if she's hotStranger: I wont be backYou: loooolStranger: if u know what i meanYou: you found her?Stranger: I cameYou: kool gday mate:lol:n/h

You: helloStranger: Hello.Stranger: Do you play Pokemon?You: NoStranger: Well, DPPt have online mode.Stranger: Or you can play Netbattle.Stranger: http://pmnb.net/You: thanksStranger: No problem.Stranger: I has Palkia for trade.Stranger: Plz respond: 100,000 yen offer or better onlyYou have disconnected.People sell pokemons for real money? WTF?

Guest Flat Ericó

Stranger: Hey please no swearingStranger: I'm going to let my daughter on nowStranger: She is 12Stranger: Ok? thanksYou: f*ckYou have disconnected.

You: do you likeStranger: Like what?You: u know what imt alking aboutYou: dont act like you dont knowStranger: I'm 12You: WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYou have disconnected.
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: Hello.You: do you have a HDTV?Stranger: Yes.Stranger: Do you?You: if i was to run in your house and kick off your HDTV from its stand, what would you do?Stranger: Laugh. It's mounted to the wall.You: damm
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: girl?You: fraid notStranger: __________________â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘_______________________ _________________________________________________â–‘â–’â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–‘____________________ _______________________________________â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“___________________ ______________________________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘_________________ _____________â–‘â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’_____________________â–’â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’ â–‘____â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’___________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“ â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“__________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–’_________________â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–’__________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“____________________â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–‘____________________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“_____________________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’_____________________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’_____________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘___________________â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’___________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“__________________â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“__________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘________________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–’â–’â–‘â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘_______________â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’______________â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“____________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘__________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’ â–‘ â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“_________â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’ â–“â–“ â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“________â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’ â–’â–“ â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“__________â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–’â–“â–“ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“_____________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–“â–“â–‘______________â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–‘_____________â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘_________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’ â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“_______â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘_____â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’___â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘_â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“__â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“_â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“_____â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“___â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’__â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘_â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“__â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’___â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’__â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–‘_____â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“____â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–‘________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘______________________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–“â–‘_________________________â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’ â–’â–“â–‘____________________________â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–“â–’_____________________________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“ â–’______________________________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘ _______________________________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘_ ________________________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“__ ________________________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘_ ________________________________â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“_ ________________________________â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’____â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“_ ________________________________â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’______â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’ _______________________________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“ _______________________________â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–‘___________â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“ _______________________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’______________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“ â–’_____________________________â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘_________________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“ â–“_____________________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“_____________________â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“ â–“_____________________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“______________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“ â–’____________________________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“______________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“ â–“ _____________________________â–‘â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘_____________________â–’â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“ â–‘ _____________________________â–‘â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“_____________________â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’ _ _____________________________â–‘â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘____________________â–‘â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’_ _ _____________________________â–‘â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“_____________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘__ _ ______________________________â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–“_____________________â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–’___ ______________________________â–‘â–’_â–’_â–’_â–’____________________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’ â–‘__________________________________________________________â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“ â–“â–“â–’_________________________________________________________â–‘â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’â–‘_________________________________________________________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–‘__________________________________________________________â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–’__________________________________________________________â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–‘_________________________________________________________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–’â–’ â–’â–“â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–“â–’â–’__________________________________________________________â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–’â–“â–“ â–’â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘_â–’â–“â–’____________________________________________________________â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’ ____â–“â–“â–‘â–“â–’______________________________________________________________(d)â–‘ â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–“â–‘â–‘__________________Stranger: pedo does not approve

Guest Lemons

talking to this busker/philosophy student.Quite jokes.Connecting to server...Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: do you have a HDTV?Stranger: nopeStranger: whyYou: I was going to ask - if i was to run in your house and kick off your HDTV from its stand, what would you do?You: But that is now out of the question tbhStranger: yeah,Stranger: what's moreStranger: i'm an anarchist and so i don't believe in private property got from there....to here:You: Maybe you should make more time for your busking and less time for phiosophical studiesStranger: maybe but then the government would stop giving me moneyStranger: besides, i think they complement one another nicelyYou: Thats the last thing you wantStranger: precisely!You: Anywho, I've got a meeting, unfortunately it's not about busking, otherwise I'd send you the dial in detailsYou: have a nice life

You: hi charleneStranger: Im CharleeYou: niceYou: it took me ages to find youStranger: I knowYou: how was your shopping trip?Stranger: So what you are going to doYou: i'm feeding my goldfishYou: you know, the one you bought meStranger: Well i've bought horse had not a fishYou: ooo thats news. What is its name?Stranger: StanYou: does it listen to Eminem