Talk to a Stranger

FANTA

Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: hey studStranger: hiYou: are you wearing red?Stranger: im wearing nothingYou: oohYou: kinkyStranger: no clothesStranger: no skinStranger: you like that?You: mmm.. bonesYou have disconnected.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: IDENTIFY YOURSELFYou: NOWStranger: LuckStranger: SkywalkerYou: luck?You: LUCK?You: DONT GET ME MADStranger: LuckYou: ITS LUKE U NONCEStranger: No Luck]You: you are an imbecileStranger: Luke is in STARWARSStranger: Im luckYou: i seeStranger: morronYour conversational partner has disconnected.this site is addictive

The site is f*cked......WHO THE f*ck IS being a stupid f*ck*ng prick WHO HERE? :huh: :huh: :Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: is this rachel?You: yeahYou: hayYou: d00dStranger: hey babeStranger: where were weYou: you firstStranger: so i stroke my hands through ur hair slowlyYou: lawlzStranger: while unbuttoning your blouse with the otherYou: what next?Stranger: your turnYou: im not wearing a blouseStranger: wtfStranger: did u changeYou: im wearing a t-shirtStranger: and u have a d*ck rightStranger: f*ck ofYou: obvYou: FAGGOTStranger: i asked if this was rachelYou: Your a faggotStranger: u said yes u liarStranger: WELL I IDNT KNOW U WERE A GUY KKStranger: GOSHYou: "RACHEL" IS PROLLY A DUDE TOOStranger: no she wasntYou: YOUR A f*ck*ng IDIOTStranger: she knew wot i likedYou: DID SHE LINK YOU PICS?Stranger: only a girl will kno datYou: IT WASNT HERStranger: noStranger: BUT I ASKED HER TO PROMISEYou: Guess who else knows what men like?Stranger: SHE WASNT A GUYYou: MEN?Stranger: stop itStranger: ur lyingYou: Rachel was probably meStranger: WTFStranger: I ASKED HER BRA SIZEStranger: only a girl will know bra sizesYou: 34DYou: 32BStranger: i knew it was u rach :PStranger: u love foolin around lolzYou: i know, what am i lyke!You: lolStranger: anyway back to where we left off ^_^Stranger: its ur turn lolzYou: i take off my boxersStranger: heyStranger: u said u were wering a g stringYou: guys dont wear g stringsStranger: ur a girl :(You: oh yeahYou: yeahYou: ermStranger: :(You: its girl boxers?Stranger: so ur really a guy :(You: erm no?Stranger: promise meYou: promise *fingers crossed*Stranger: kk
PMSL
lmao
:lol: :lol:

The site is f*cked......WHO THE f*ck IS being a stupid f*ck*ng prick WHO HERE? :huh: :huh: :Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: is this rachel?You: yeahYou: hayYou: d00dStranger: hey babeStranger: where were weYou: you firstStranger: so i stroke my hands through ur hair slowlyYou: lawlzStranger: while unbuttoning your blouse with the otherYou: what next?Stranger: your turnYou: im not wearing a blouseStranger: wtfStranger: did u changeYou: im wearing a t-shirtStranger: and u have a d*ck rightStranger: f*ck ofYou: obvYou: FAGGOTStranger: i asked if this was rachelYou: Your a faggotStranger: u said yes u liarStranger: WELL I IDNT KNOW U WERE A GUY KKStranger: GOSHYou: "RACHEL" IS PROLLY A DUDE TOOStranger: no she wasntYou: YOUR A f*ck*ng IDIOTStranger: she knew wot i likedYou: DID SHE LINK YOU PICS?Stranger: only a girl will kno datYou: IT WASNT HERStranger: noStranger: BUT I ASKED HER TO PROMISEYou: Guess who else knows what men like?Stranger: SHE WASNT A GUYYou: MEN?Stranger: stop itStranger: ur lyingYou: Rachel was probably meStranger: WTFStranger: I ASKED HER BRA SIZEStranger: only a girl will know bra sizesYou: 34DYou: 32BStranger: i knew it was u rach :PStranger: u love foolin around lolzYou: i know, what am i lyke!You: lolStranger: anyway back to where we left off ^_^Stranger: its ur turn lolzYou: i take off my boxersStranger: heyStranger: u said u were wering a g stringYou: guys dont wear g stringsStranger: ur a girl :(You: oh yeahYou: yeahYou: ermStranger: :(You: its girl boxers?Stranger: so ur really a guy :(You: erm no?Stranger: promise meYou: promise *fingers crossed*Stranger: kk
PMSL
lmao
:lol: :lol:
loool

Guest WAVESURFER

Connecting to server...Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: hiStranger: hiYou: are you really really from the endz?You: are you really really from the endz?You: are you really really from the endz?Stranger: yesStranger: and i will have poieYou: too many boy dem wanna pretendStranger: pie*You: who ate all the pies?You: it was me, wileyStranger: D:Stranger: GIVE IT BACK!You: top boy riddims they are made by meStranger: okay then I will eat you!You: blud, there was 5 pies on this tableYou: i turn roundStranger: nom nom nomYou: and all the pies are gone bludStranger: nom nom nom nomStranger: u r mah nom nao!Stranger: plz stfu, ahm almost donYou: pull up to the dance, get paid, that's a pieStranger: no no dans, u r nomStranger: bi quietYou: jack move robbery, yeah, that's a pieYou: if i see a pie, i go and eat that pieStranger: but fur the luv of cellingcat be quet nom!You: where's that pie?You: every day i eat piuesYou: if you're not hungry, you can stand byStranger: i hav nom da pieYou: eat pies from london to nyYou: every pie i eat my belly gets biggerStranger: i nom ur bellyStranger: i is gudStranger: nom nom nomStranger: i tast liek pieYou: there goes wiley, there goes wiley, he ate all the piesStranger: nom nom nomYou: eskiboy and i come from the roadYou: pricks wanna try & put wiley on holdStranger: mmmm eski boy tast liek fishYou: bastard i'm one of thoseStranger: i will nom eskiboy!Stranger: nom nom nomYou: bad attitude, yeah i got one of thoseYou: girlfriend, had one of thoseYou: black t spark, yo i got one of thoseStranger: cunfust kitteh is cunfusedYou: like you don't know my name on the roadsYou: you're a liar, you would love my fame on the roadsStranger: noStranger: i will just sleep on da rudsStranger: cus ah am a lolcatYou: you wanna be john wayne on the road?You: go ahead you will get blazed on the roadStranger: no i wanna be kitteh on the rudYou: i'm billy the kid, i just blaze on the roadYou: i got this hunger to be on the roadStranger: majuStranger: nose basementcat is heer havta haid!Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: hellooYou: wha gwanYou: what's really good?Stranger: sex.You: indeedYou: almost as good as cakeStranger: yeah =DStranger: your a girl?You: banana cake>>>>>> your lifeYou: let it be knownYou: tell your friendsYou: all 3 of themStranger: Lol.Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: what r u wearinYou: shoesStranger: NICE!You: my shoes are not niceStranger: oh.You: yeah its a shameStranger: indeedStranger: no1 likes shitty shoesYou: yeah, are your shoes nice?Stranger: they sure are!Stranger: they only have some gum in the soleYou: so what i don't care about your shoesYou: f*ck your shoesStranger: u from /b/?Stranger: sounds like itYou: i'm from a place that sells sh*t shoesStranger: sweden?You: do you know zlatan?Stranger: football guy?Stranger: noYou: you're not ready for zlatanYou: i know zlatanStranger: right...You: yeah rightYou: you seem like the type that debuted with a lad, smhStranger: smh?You: TFS4DKYour conversational partner has disconnected.

You: whats goodStranger: mudkips mainlyYou: seen hows your mum long time no seeStranger: shes dead, and id appreciate if you brought the body backYou: i would but as i said long time no seeYou: cant find herStranger: fuuuuuuuuuuuuYou: bladStranger: wtfStranger: waitYou: dont get rudeStranger: waitYou: i said dont get rudeStranger: did you just say "Seen" ?You: yhStranger: wha gwan GYou: whats good famYou: whos thisStranger: luke from nottingham

Guest WAVESURFER
You: whats goodStranger: mudkips mainlyYou: seen hows your mum long time no seeStranger: shes dead, and id appreciate if you brought the body backYou: i would but as i said long time no seeYou: cant find herStranger: fuuuuuuuuuuuuYou: bladStranger: wtfStranger: waitYou: dont get rudeStranger: waitYou: i said dont get rudeStranger: did you just say "Seen" ?You: yhStranger: wha gwan GYou: whats good famYou: whos thisStranger: luke from nottingham
:lol:

lmao ahhhh marnnnnnnnn

You: he comes from serbiaYou: hell f*ck*ng murder yaYou: nemanjaaaaaaaaaaStranger: who?Stranger: wha?You: NEMANJA VIDICStranger: okYou: PLEASE DONT INSULT HIMStranger: coolStranger: or?You: THE GREATEST CENTRE BACK THE WORLD HAS EVER SEENYou: OR HELL f*ck*ng KILL YAStranger: ohYou: HES FROM SERBIA AND HELL f*ckIN MURDER YAStranger: coolYou: PARRRRRRRRRRRK PARKYou: WHEREER YOU MAY BEStranger: bet he dosnt afraid of anythingYou: YOU EAT DOGS IN YOUR OWN COUNTRYStranger: no.....You: BUT IT COULD BE WORSE, YOU COULD BE SCOUSEStranger: that chinaYou: EATING RATS IN YOUR COUNCIL HOUSEStranger: oh godStranger: fate worse death thatYou: WE ALL LIVE IN A GEORGIE BEST WORLD A GEORGIE BEST WORLD A GEORGIE BEST WORLYour conversational partner has disconnected.

lmao ahhhh marnnnnnnnn
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao ahhhh marnnnnnnnn
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao ahhhh marnnnnnnnn
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PMSL
lmao

This some April Fools?Stranger: hiYou: HelloStranger: what's up?You: Nothing much, youStranger: nothingStranger: nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerYou: OooookStranger: sh*t, typoStranger: sorryStranger: I meant "asl?"