Talk to a Stranger

FANTA

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You: hi lolStranger: lo.You: how are youStranger: Okay.Stranger: You?You: Yeah Im cool, what you been doing today?Stranger: School mostly.Stranger: You?You: Just been laying down some drum n bass sh*t, sampling and sh*tStranger: Nice man.Stranger: linkage?You: Too exclooseYou: Speak to a guy called Aza T he might sort you outStranger: haha, ok.You: Googl himYou: Good guyYou: Might be able to even get you a login for the VIP2 Forums

You: Stranger identify yourselfStranger: i am youYou: NoStranger: yesYou: I am a one of oneStranger: you are the stranger Stranger: i am youYou: There were none before meYou: After me there will be no othersYou: My style is impetuousYou: My defence is impregnableYou: PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!Stranger: *chucks my d*ck up youre pussey*You: im a dude dudeStranger: dont you have a cat?You: f*ck is wrong with you?You: NOYou: What colour is your mother?Stranger: there is nothing wrong with liking me some feline pusseyYou: do you like kids?Stranger: no, thats just plain wrongYou: NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. Violation: Solicitation of a minor. Important warning: If you believe this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I agent currently monitoring this chat. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal database and legal action will be taken.Stranger: good luck trying to find meStranger: you f*cksStranger: *gets in hot air baloon*You: LOOOOOOOOOLStranger: *flies into sunset*Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: hihihihihYou: a/s/l?Stranger: 56/m/tucsonStranger: you?You: BruvYou: Your way too old to be on the internet talking to strangersStranger: wat?You: f*ck is wrong with you?Stranger: who the f*ck are you tell me that sonny boy?You: dont you have a wife?Stranger: go get bent you whippersnapperYou: Some teenage kids or something?Stranger: i'm trying ot get a teenage kid, let me beYou: do you like kids?Stranger: who are you, chris hansen?Stranger: is this f*ck*ng dateline nbc?You: YesStranger: oh sh*tYour conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: HelloYou: get readyStranger: Hello.You: fightStranger: OH YEAStranger: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHASAYou: TIGER KNEEStranger: Don't talk to strangers. Doesn't your mom teach you anything?Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: im sorryStranger: she meant nothin to meYou: its minorStranger: baby, cmonYou: your forgivenStranger: dont take it like thatYou: (no ashman)Stranger: i was passed outYou: Its fine she has mouth herpes anyway, and even shiesty wokked it apparentlyStranger: shittStranger: what a hoe!You: truss, slore and a halfStranger: ODB was right: bitches is crazy

Stranger: ello govenorYou: do you know a girl called chrissyYou: ?Stranger: nopeYou: well apparently she loves maxStranger: she sounds hott....i want to know her nowYou: she also touched it miamiYou: in miamiStranger: hmm if i ever meet a max i will tell him she likes himStranger: probably not thoughYou: he's a surferStranger: I dont like surfing too muchYou: your not wavyStranger: noStranger: I swallowed to much ocean water last time and it made me sick for like a weekYou: owwwwStranger: don't think ill be doing that againStranger: well.....ok this has been fun strangerYour conversational partner has disconnected.

You: oh my jesus godStranger: Yes?You: hiStranger: I am black Jesus btwStranger: How are you?You: oh hell no!You: but im chineseStranger: It's ok, you can call me a niggerStranger: I'll call you fish headYou: what!You: jesus christ on ab ikeYou: you're satanicStranger: NoStranger: You're a fish headStranger: But I forgive you

Stranger: hi!You: Hi I'm GodStranger: oh really?Stranger: thats unfortunate, I don't particularly believe in you.You: yeah i created you and everyone u knowYou: whatStranger: Why are you asking me "what"?You: when you stop living your life do u want to go upstairs or downstairs?Stranger: I don't think that we go anywhere. Once we "stop living life" thats it. Its over.You: It's over when I say it's overStranger: oh really? Thats fantastic.Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: HiYou: O, WHATS OCCURINGStranger: My dog is trying to hump my footStranger: I'm trying to figure out why because she is a girlStranger: That is strange I think for dogsYou: SHE IS A LESBIAN FOOT FETISH f*ck DOHYou: DOG*Stranger: I know rightYou: YEYou: WHY DONT U HUMP HER BACKYou: GET ALL DOGGYSTYLE WITH UR DOGStranger: We don't have that kind of relationshipYou: U SUREStranger: yes positiveYou: COOLStranger: What is occuring with youYou: NOT MUCH, SMOKING A CIGStranger: Oh no!You: OH YESStranger: QuestionStranger: My boyfriend smoked about a pack a day, and tried to quit, but now he only smokes like one every other day or soStranger: isn't that weird?Stranger: one cigarette, not one packStranger: what does that even do?Stranger: Nothinglol WTF, Like im arsed that her bf has semi quit smokin

Stranger:........................................... ..................................,-~~'''''''~~––,,_.................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,.................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: ::::::::::::',.................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~––~''':}.................................................. .............................'|::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : :.................................................. .............................|::::: : :-~~––-: : : ––––-: |.................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : : : : : : :.................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~––-': : : :,'––NEVER GONNA.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~––: : :––––-GIVE YOU UP!.................................................. ............................,-''\': :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;\:''-,: : : :'~––-~''/|.................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;\: : : :____/: :',__.................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,::::::. . |;;;;''-,__................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;\. . .''|:::::::. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;\. . .\:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;',: : __|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;; \. . |::. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;; ;;;\. .|::. . . |;;;;;;;;|/......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .\:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . \;;;;;;;|....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |. . . . |\;;;;;;;|...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|::::'''~––~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~––,......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:::::::::::::;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~––,...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~––,,-~––-,,___,-~~'''__''~-..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;|::::::::::::::;;;;;;|.................. ...''-,\_''-,''-,''~................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;|::::::::::::::;;;;;|................ .............._:lol: :lol: best one

Stranger: hi thereStranger: Don't be scared. Say something.You: salaam aleikum my friendStranger: Anything.You: how are you today?Stranger: Good.Stranger: and you?You: that's good to hearYou: I am wellYou: how is the babyStranger: It's well fed. Bouncy too.Stranger: How's your sandwich?You: he's fine but has stopped talking to me since I had the affair with the cakeStranger: I see. Well at least you have you cake.Stranger: You can eat it too.You: indeed you canStranger: Are you Bob from accounting?You: nah, I'm his illegitimate sonStranger: Ahh. OkYou: well that's what he saysStranger: Well I think I should go find some cake myselfYou: he can't accept the fact that I'm half blackStranger: that's just chocolate frosting.You: by the great hand of goliath......you could be right!!Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: jaack :(You: ps3 or 360?Stranger: nintendoStranger: lolYou: : /Stranger: what? :(You: stroke faceStranger: so, where are you from?You: I'm having a stroke, get me some helpYou: hurry upStranger: D:Your conversational partner has disconnected.