Talk to a Stranger

FANTA

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stranger: hi SemenYou: you talk to your semen?Stranger: i'm samepersonYou: you talk to yourself?Stranger: from OmskStranger: Yeah? Omsk?! Really?Stranger: yeah, Omsk. I'm using "ciklodol' anytimeStranger: But why? You are druguser??!!Stranger: yeah, elven pixies from my tower told this to me tooStranger: in Omsk i known as Omich-poluebokStranger: That disaster...Stranger: Semen "Omich-Poluebok"You: ceenStranger: you like it, fagoot?Your conversational partner has disconnected.or send us feedback.:/

LOLThis ting is jokes.Stranger: aidsStranger: herpesYou: iraguStranger: hiv.You: wowYou: you are gay yes?You: sodom and gomorrah...PURE BATTTYMANStranger: no.Stranger: i'm bi.Stranger: :DYou: confused mothaf*ckaStranger: and i'm a girl.You: hmmmmStranger: rebekah constable.Stranger: my facebook.Stranger: go figure.You: wowYou: from your profile picture i can honestly say that you are one big chin motherf*ckerYou: bet you give some wicked headYou: JAWSIDEStranger: um, it's facing down.You: I'M MR FLOWDANStranger: so stfuYou: OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MR SANDMANStranger: idc.You: BIG WHO BIG WHAT BIG MICMAN

Connecting to server...Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: hiYou: hi i'm daveYour conversational partner has disconnected.Which one of u nutters left me

Stranger: hiYou: Don't mind me for a secYou: I'm just trying out somethingStranger: okYou: I'm in this chat for an experimentStranger: whatYou: Care to give me 20 seconds for a response?You: That's allYou: Okay, I am successfully retrieving files from your C drive.Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Guest Flat Ericó

You: tits or gtfoStranger: I'm a girl, not a whoreYou: all girls are whoresYou: what makes you so differentStranger: Dude.. grow up. :(Your conversational partner has disconnected.

This thread is joke.Al Bundy's one with the Tiger Knee had me creasing.D Structo is one funny guy. I swear, his levels of randomness are serious. From tim this guy was talking mad random stuff in the xbox live parties this is right up his alley.

these scandinavian kids have really mastered the english languagesad to say goodbye at timesjust wen you get to know some1 just like that woosh they/you are gonesite has made me share tears of joy and sadness todayLooking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: hey sexy ladyStranger: lolStranger: im a dudeYou: damnStranger: hahahaStranger: ill give you credit though You: cheersYou have disconnected.

Connecting to server...Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: ur dad is deadStranger: burn jewStranger: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Stranger: sieg heil!Stranger: schweinStranger: deutschland, deutschland uber alles!Stranger: wykop.plYou: ur women have hairy bodies bruvStranger: i have a men:DStranger: HAHAHA FAGGOTYou: so your a nazi, and your gay?You: double fail

The site is f*cked......WHO THE f*ck IS being a stupid f*ck*ng prick WHO HERE? :huh: :huh: :Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: is this rachel?You: yeahYou: hayYou: d00dStranger: hey babeStranger: where were weYou: you firstStranger: so i stroke my hands through ur hair slowlyYou: lawlzStranger: while unbuttoning your blouse with the otherYou: what next?Stranger: your turnYou: im not wearing a blouseStranger: wtfStranger: did u changeYou: im wearing a t-shirtStranger: and u have a d*ck rightStranger: f*ck ofYou: obvYou: FAGGOTStranger: i asked if this was rachelYou: Your a faggotStranger: u said yes u liarStranger: WELL I IDNT KNOW U WERE A GUY KKStranger: GOSHYou: "RACHEL" IS PROLLY A DUDE TOOStranger: no she wasntYou: YOUR A f*ck*ng IDIOTStranger: she knew wot i likedYou: DID SHE LINK YOU PICS?Stranger: only a girl will kno datYou: IT WASNT HERStranger: noStranger: BUT I ASKED HER TO PROMISEYou: Guess who else knows what men like?Stranger: SHE WASNT A GUYYou: MEN?Stranger: stop itStranger: ur lyingYou: Rachel was probably meStranger: WTFStranger: I ASKED HER BRA SIZEStranger: only a girl will know bra sizesYou: 34DYou: 32BStranger: i knew it was u rach :PStranger: u love foolin around lolzYou: i know, what am i lyke!You: lolStranger: anyway back to where we left off ^_^Stranger: its ur turn lolzYou: i take off my boxersStranger: heyStranger: u said u were wering a g stringYou: guys dont wear g stringsStranger: ur a girl :(You: oh yeahYou: yeahYou: ermStranger: :(You: its girl boxers?Stranger: so ur really a guy :(You: erm no?Stranger: promise meYou: promise *fingers crossed*Stranger: kk

The site is f*cked......WHO THE f*ck IS being a stupid f*ck*ng prick WHO HERE? :huh: :huh: :Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: is this rachel?You: yeahYou: hayYou: d00dStranger: hey babeStranger: where were weYou: you firstStranger: so i stroke my hands through ur hair slowlyYou: lawlzStranger: while unbuttoning your blouse with the otherYou: what next?Stranger: your turnYou: im not wearing a blouseStranger: wtfStranger: did u changeYou: im wearing a t-shirtStranger: and u have a d*ck rightStranger: f*ck ofYou: obvYou: FAGGOTStranger: i asked if this was rachelYou: Your a faggotStranger: u said yes u liarStranger: WELL I IDNT KNOW U WERE A GUY KKStranger: GOSHYou: "RACHEL" IS PROLLY A DUDE TOOStranger: no she wasntYou: YOUR A f*ck*ng IDIOTStranger: she knew wot i likedYou: DID SHE LINK YOU PICS?Stranger: only a girl will kno datYou: IT WASNT HERStranger: noStranger: BUT I ASKED HER TO PROMISEYou: Guess who else knows what men like?Stranger: SHE WASNT A GUYYou: MEN?Stranger: stop itStranger: ur lyingYou: Rachel was probably meStranger: WTFStranger: I ASKED HER BRA SIZEStranger: only a girl will know bra sizesYou: 34DYou: 32BStranger: i knew it was u rach :PStranger: u love foolin around lolzYou: i know, what am i lyke!You: lolStranger: anyway back to where we left off ^_^Stranger: its ur turn lolzYou: i take off my boxersStranger: heyStranger: u said u were wering a g stringYou: guys dont wear g stringsStranger: ur a girl :(You: oh yeahYou: yeahYou: ermStranger: :(You: its girl boxers?Stranger: so ur really a guy :(You: erm no?Stranger: promise meYou: promise *fingers crossed*Stranger: kk
PMSL

PMSL
lmao

PMSL
lmao
:lol: :lol:

Guest WAVESURFER

Connecting to server...You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: raaaaassssscllllaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrtYour conversational partner has disconnected.