Meeting up with ex's

Bruno Di Gradi

HAD TO LOL @ THE FOURTY POUND GIFT!!Sorry but he wouldnt dare step to me with a fourty pound gifts purely on its own!! He knows im a spoilt brat and cost MUCHH MORE THAN FOURTY QUID TO KEEP ME SWEET!Keep trying hunny
the fact your basing this on 40 quid and not seeing its an example makes it clear your delussionalits nothing i guess.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no-country-for-old-men_tommy-lee-jones_josh-brolin_javier-bardem_91.jpg
:D
HAD TO LOL @ THE FOURTY POUND GIFT!!Sorry but he wouldnt dare step to me with a fourty pound gifts purely on its own!! He knows im a spoilt brat and cost MUCHH MORE THAN FOURTY QUID TO KEEP ME SWEET!Keep trying hunny
the fact your basing this on 40 quid and not seeing its an example makes it clear your delussionalits nothing i guess.
lol

Of course im Delussional! It makes so much sense!!LOL Rolllllllllllll On!!heheheheOfcourse you are presumming that fourty pounds could keep me sweet!And im merely adding im somebody who knows and believes Fourty quid aint sh*t!Money aint sh*t, I got my own money my family has money so i dont need to no man with small time paper trying to buy me cheap gifts to keep me sweet! ! so what makes you think id allow any stupidness in any of my relationships!In any case i didnt feel the need to respond to your other haterish comments towards me cause its yours and some other a**hole on a forum board online judging me as my internet persona. Me on a day to day life, who you came across somewhere for face to face value! I know im not no dumb ass bitch!So for you lot to think your having a wee giggle on my behalf are in the picture trying to look at it! on the other hand im outside the picture looking in, and i seeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhh so clearly!

Of course im Delussional! It makes so much sense!!LOL Rolllllllllllll On!!heheheheOfcourse you are presumming that fourty pounds could keep me sweet!And im merely adding im somebody who knows and believes Fourty quid aint sh*t!Money aint sh*t, I got my own money my family has money so i dont need to no man with small time paper trying to buy me cheap gifts to keep me sweet! ! so what makes you think id allow any stupidness in any of my relationships!In any case i didnt feel the need to respond to your other haterish comments towards me cause its yours and some other a**hole on a forum board online judging me as my internet persona. Me on a day to day life, who you came across somewhere for face to face value! I know im not no dumb ass bitch!So for you lot to think your having a wee giggle on my behalf are in the picture trying to look at it! on the other hand im outside the picture looking in, and i seeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhh so clearly!
dunno wot the f*ck ur talkin about but we know all about u.
Of course you do Ya'll Know about me RIGHT? lol

Yeah I know you're some country hillbilly bitch who saw a black man, got excited, and moved to London.She then ditched her slicked back hair, lonsdale hoodie, and got herself some blackie friends.But she only dates a black man coz "he knows how to treat her right"Not just because he's black.YeahI see you.PM's bbz.

Yeah I know you're some country hillbilly bitch who saw a black man, got excited, and moved to London.She then ditched her slicked back hair, lonsdale hoodie, and got herself some blackie friends.But she only dates a black man coz "he knows how to treat her right"Not just because he's black.YeahI see you.PM's bbz.
LMFAO!!Ohhhhhh how wrong you are my darlin!! But its kl you judge me so harshly!

Guest Flat Ericó

rah shes actually scottish. p.brisco was spot when he said she was an out of ends chick that recently moved to london (and found out about black men)

:D:D And you people try say i could learn from you all! LOLNever thatFlat eric - do you think that moving to london seven years ago means i moved recently You people clutch onto numbers and clearly jump to conclussion about the next one rather than having actually Facts! But what do you expect when ur on a forum board with the new age KKK Clan! LOL

You chat rubbish mate, yet keep on going on about forums and real life like we give a sh*t.Your the one coming on here basically saying your mans a dumbass and you link your ex and you only do black man.Your to jarring, write lots but just are repeating the same thing and talking sh*t.

Okay find me and quote where i said that i only do black men!Because i didnt say that! You are presuming that i do! no evidence what so ever.CMPunk! its you ppl who have decided to jump on some bandwagen around the the forum and follow me around where i post to jump on me about another thread GET TO GRIP WITH UR LIFE HUNNY!