fao sozes

Uncle Man

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im on sozes side i feel betrayed by social (no mysonne) how hes gonna go and change his values just like that
:confused: wat the sh*t are you talking about playboy go back a few pages and find out how sozes made the mistake of mistaking me for some old school religion practitioner,as far as i am aware i have not contradicted myself slightly,obv u lot have more knowledge of my values than i do
id rather not read this thread again if its all the same with youdont get sarcastic it doesnt suit you player. all im saying is i think ur comment in question contradicts what ive seen u say before. it doesnt really matter either way, youre all infidels to me

it boils down to you,like sozses not being able to make a distinguish between a woman looking attractive and being a whorethe deeper implication is that looking good is a gateway to being a whore,which in most cases seems to be sadly true my whole thing is i wont marry or breed western girls,i didnt say there images burnt my eyes though

it boils down to you,like sozses not being able to make a distinguish between a woman looking attractive and being a whorethe deeper implication is that looking good is a gateway to being a whore,which in most cases seems to be sadly true my whole thing is i wont marry or breed western girls,i didnt say there images burnt my eyes though
i aint said sh*t about this attractive/whore business dont diss me like that rudeboykk

i hear that a woman can be attractive and also a whore but not all whores are attractive
you dont think a woman can be attractive and not a whore? if this is the case i will disable my search function
of course she can be attractive and not a whore by my understandings of the world it is possible

i hear that a woman can be attractive and also a whore but not all whores are attractive
you dont think a woman can be attractive and not a whore? if this is the case i will disable my search function
of course she can be attractive and not a whore by my understandings of the world it is possible
thank goodness thought u lot knew something i didnt for a minute there sozes will bump this topic tomorrow with a :rolleyes: for the last word

thank goodness thought u lot knew something i didnt for a minute there sozes will bump this topic tomorrow with a :rolleyes: for the last word
lol. I swear down I was gonna leave it but u r takin the piss init. I never ONCE said a woman can't be attractive without bein a whore!! I said that specific example you gave was whore-ISH/whore-ABLE as in puttin a pic of myslef in a bikin while pourin milk on my chest (lol) is more of a whore-ish tendency than a non-whore.kim.jpgThis pic dont make her a certified whore. But these kind of pics in MY books increase the likelihood of her bein a whore. And I just didnt think YOU would be an advocate or supporter of this kind of thing but obviously as long as they dont take it further, their wifey status remains intact. Like I said, it all started from me mistakingly thinking u wer on some Hijab tip tho.

Guest Esquilax

Do black mothers have a big problem if their son brings home a white girl?I remember reading someones post on here saying like "if i brought a white girl home my mum would beat me" or somethingis this an isolated case or what

Hold on, is there a pic of a chick pouring milk over herself in a bikini?
unfortunately, there isn't any but there are pics of esther baxter pouring honey on herself while clasping her breasts estherbax.jpgimgestherbaxterxxleyeca.jpgimgestherbaxterxxleyeca.jpgxxl0102.jpg
good save
TBH sozes you asking me if i missed your point on purpuse is kinda like someone sitting in the passenger seat asking me why i didnt stop at the sari shop back there on the leftYou get a strokeface for your troubles nothing more nothing less as your q is not really relevant to where im tryna go cup cake
As this topic has metamorphisized so has my pointMy new point is that you dont always have to understandTake heed and apply this to your life without understandingAnd one day you will make a man very happy
lol fearnone i ddnt know u had barz like that
what is this Sozes Social I desire a truce
sozes is my favourite female vip2 user i dn't understand the sozes hate tbh
this is not a war,its a discussion no insults have been thrown,we are having an ethical debate grow up you lot
im on sozes side i feel betrayed by social (no mysonne) how hes gonna go and change his values just like that
:confused: wat the sh*t are you talking about playboy go back a few pages and find out how sozes made the mistake of mistaking me for some old school religion practitioner,as far as i am aware i have not contradicted myself slightly,obv u lot have more knowledge of my values than i do
I am arguing with Social the persona. I'm guessing irl his wifey/wife/baby mum is some superhead type so he just comes on here 2 vent his anger
lol @ having a persona thats something neeks say to make up for the fact they are boring ppl my sociopolitical philosophy is at the core of my being, given that i am governed by the application of logic in any given scenario,its not like im pretending i am a fourteen yr old boy from the slums of calcutta,this wud be a persona my thoughts and policies here are not something i have time to come up with that i dont carry out or stand by to the full extent irl,if anything i use this place as a notepad to cement these conclusions into a viable manifesto,testing it out on those willing to call it into question,for which i am grateful but stick to the modelling imo,truth is not a thing you find yourself willing or able to digest
Diffrent breed !!

sozes is my favourite female vip2 useri dn't understand the sozes hate tbh
Shut up mate. thanks.
from time theres still rings on jlovely's arse from the major suckage u put in, day in and day outu old man, should just live yur life