fao sozes

Uncle Man

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O lawd. The keyboard epileptics really came out in force for that speech :rolleyes:

I'm kinda sickened aswel tbh :unsure: lolAnd Socials thing was consistency. I-I-I just feel like I dont know him anymore :(
perhaps you never didi cant see the inconsistencysatan is in the eye of the beholder and i cant see him in a chick wearing a bikini provided she is of age and attractivewatever foul acts she then feels compelled to perform because she is in a bikini is between her and satanthe milk was just a creative suggestion and not a central thememy point is that yr role on this forum as a female is to provide eye candy for the troopsnot to get involved in long winded arguments about it,yr gender is not known for valid debatebut for tits or stfuplease dont mistake me for a feminist again
PerhapsWell I found your creative suggestion quite sleazy rather than attractive :rolleyes: No wonder this place is a sausage factoryI never in my life imagined you were a feminist. U go on like females are Lucifers spawn while- I'm assuming- u think them pics of Esther Baxter are God's will as long as she doesn't do a Jenna Jameson afterwards. With those blurred boundaries no wonder you're on some bachelor for life tip. Like I said, check out myspace or facebook. It doesn't have 2 b this way.

I'm kinda sickened aswel tbh :unsure: lolAnd Socials thing was consistency. I-I-I just feel like I dont know him anymore :(
perhaps you never didi cant see the inconsistencysatan is in the eye of the beholder and i cant see him in a chick wearing a bikini provided she is of age and attractivewatever foul acts she then feels compelled to perform because she is in a bikini is between her and satanthe milk was just a creative suggestion and not a central thememy point is that yr role on this forum as a female is to provide eye candy for the troopsnot to get involved in long winded arguments about it,yr gender is not known for valid debatebut for tits or stfuplease dont mistake me for a feminist again
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol u got hi last night n all of a sudden your Bob Marley. Gellaloulahere.And I beg u dont refer 2 me as a 'thing'. Its rude.I am arguing with Social the persona. I'm guessing irl his wifey/wife/baby mum is some superhead type so he just comes on here 2 vent his anger

Sozes never knows when to stop trying to have the last word. Sometimes yeah, it's all good if you have a point to make and it's valid, but from what I can recall, more times than not you have nothing productive to say and you just come across as annoying constantly trying to argue.

Sozes never knows when to stop trying to have the last word. Sometimes yeah, it's all good if you have a point to make and it's valid, but from what I can recall, more times than not you have nothing productive to say and you just come across as annoying constantly trying to argue.
]EXACTLY WOT I KEEP f*ck*ng TELLING HER.im glad u man are pointing this out bcos when a number of ppl are tellin u the same thing u cant deny it.
I already told you I like 2 get the last word even when its stupid. I'm working at this whole 'humility' thing tho. Gimme couple years
I would sayThat I wouldBut she might mistake me insinuating that shes attractive as me insinuating that shes a whoreThereforeI have to say I've never seen her in my life.
Did you miss my point on purpose or is this accidental????

TBH sozes you asking me if i missed your point on purpuse is kinda like someone sitting in the passenger seat asking me why i didnt stop at the sari shop back there on the leftYou get a strokeface for your troubles nothing more nothing less as your q is not really relevant to where im tryna go cup cake

I dont even know whats goin on anymore if I be honest
NA DONT TRY AND REVERSE THE TACTIC. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS
Thats the thing, it wasn't a tactic. I was genuinly confused. And this is how I know u always PRETEND not 2 understand sh*t so obviously u haven't mastered the tactic eitherand thankyou Kaptain :) Theyre just mad coz I wont show them boobies OR stfu