Chelsea:Lets bring Inflatables to Anfield might go for a swim

The Infamous

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pmslLahi man whytbh Risky doesnt even know where Stamford Bridge is
ur heart broken init..its nothing, stick 2 ur title hopes..even though it wont happen..also.god bless whoever re-opened the threadguy try cuss n lock it str8 so i cnt reply..nice 1 mate

pmslLahi man whytbh Risky doesnt even know where Stamford Bridge is
ur heart broken init..its nothing, stick 2 ur title hopes..even though it wont happen..also.god bless whoever re-opened the threadguy try cuss n lock it str8 so i cnt reply..nice 1 mate
Cheers for the blessingIt was left open for ages after I replied.. I closed it and reopened after bane started cryingNo point having 2 threads full of Chelsea fans having a go and Utd fans using this game to get their frustrations out off that 4-1 DEMOLISHMENT

Steven Gerrard has not been seen for over 24 hours now, and many fear that he could be missing.Mr Gerrard was last seen entering Anfield at approximately 6pm and has not been seen since. It would be a shame if he was not there to pick up his Premier League and Champions League winners medals in May.A Mr Michael Essien is reportedly the last man to have seen Gerrard and is being urged to come forward. Reports suggest Gerrard was looking lost and very out of sorts on the Anfield pitch.Reports suggest Mr Essien may still have Mr Gerrard in his back pocket. Witnesses are being urged to come forward.I for one am appalled that there were over 40,000 witnesses and all were to silent to speak out during and after the crime took place. What kind of world are we living in these days?PMSL AHAHAH

Chelsea fans have lost it i swear. When home record got dealt with no sign, when they got dealt with in February no sign. Creeping out of the wood work and everything.
I think you will find theres only 3 or 4 Chelsea fans on the forum (if that).When we lost our home record , i still posted just like anyone else when there team loses.The ammount of ManUtd , Spurs , Liverpool & Arsenal fans on the forum crowds us out.

Steven Gerrard has not been seen for over 24 hours now, and many fear that he could be missing.Mr Gerrard was last seen entering Anfield at approximately 6pm and has not been seen since. It would be a shame if he was not there to pick up his Premier League and Champions League winners medals in May.A Mr Michael Essien is reportedly the last man to have seen Gerrard and is being urged to come forward. Reports suggest Gerrard was looking lost and very out of sorts on the Anfield pitch.Reports suggest Mr Essien may still have Mr Gerrard in his back pocket. Witnesses are being urged to come forward.I for one am appalled that there were over 40,000 witnesses and all were to silent to speak out during and after the crime took place. What kind of world are we living in these days?PMSL AHAHAH
michael-essien1.jpgLMAOOOIM IN TEARSFUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READWILL FORWARD ON TO THE REST OF TEH WORLD