Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

Pan-Africanism

Is there anyone here who is familiar with this movement or the people involved?galaxy radiokwaku - that comedian off powerjambrother leader elder mbandakaand the restthey use 'African' words intermittently etcfor those that know about these people and what they do, what are your opinions on them?

Guest Lemons
brother leader elder mbandaka
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHASUDGOWFVHAHAHAHA(No hate crime)

thats not even a joke u know, thats the name he gave himself and that people refer to him asJules can u expand?

thats not even a joke u know, thats the name he gave himself and that people refer to him asJules can u expand?
letting race/culture define you as a person

Guest WAVESURFER

Y'know what really aggravazes me?Is them immagants, they want all the benefits of living in this country, but they ain't even bother to learn theyselves the language.

Guest Lemons
Y'know what really aggravazes me?Is them immagants, they want all the benefits of living in this country, but they ain't even bother to learn theyselves the language.
Dun kno the myspace brap brap informa fi dead

yh i hear thati think its an organisation if it can be called that, which talks and talks and talks and makes no progressionsame radio shows talkin bout the same sh*t for years on end and nothing changesnuff egos, trying to be local celebrities

yh i jus wanned to see if there was ANYONE who knows

look dont tell me what to dotheres a reason i asked here

i dont know of any actual leaders or what they genuinly stand for many are called, few are chosen so im weary of wolves in sheeps armarni

these people jus chat sh*t. met up with some on saturday and it nearly ended in arms. if you think thun is bad.these lot take the mick.the most annoying thing is they run saturday classes for young brehs brainwashing them to beleive their trash. i think they should be classed as terrorists tbh

where is Aryananever heard bout that place in geography, deep
Aryana was a beautiful island where the purest golden skinned, wavy blonde haired and deep ocean blue eyed people hailed from. All was glorious in the land of Aryana until certain people ruined it...

where is Aryananever heard bout that place in geography, deep
Aryana was a beautiful island where the purest golden skinned, wavy blonde haired and deep ocean blue eyed people hailed from. All was glorious in the land of Aryana until certain people ruined it...
bet it was those whites

they did teach me some knoweledge tho... like the first place for civilization is not greece or wheever the white people claimed. its ethiopia.

Who knows about Doctah X? Used to listen to his show regularly
yep yep lol @ social

Who knows about Doctah X? Used to listen to his show regularly
yh i used to listen to him, he talked some sense but he was still just another talk show egoat one point he was havin wars with kwaku over the airwaves