Jodie Marsh in Playboy

jellybone

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You have used out your daily allowance of using the word Mudasucker. 2. I didnt say anything about big tits i said fake tits. 3. What makes you think im black? 4. Are you one of the people that cryed when they found out she is a lesbian? 5. Your love for essex females is understandable and accepted for people that look like you, it is understood that these type of girls will show interest in even the most unfortunate of humans.Natural and an even bigger no.
You coconut ass nigga why are you telling me things like the 10 commandments of Jesus you punk bitch.Your the only nigga i know called yuyuyu that sound like a nigerian yoyo.You walk around with a fake ass chain, broken ass watch,Call Tiffany Morris and pay your last car payment mudasuker. you pepper tray nigga.

Plyaboy shoots are generally more naked than everyday life. So shutup
how the f*ck do u know
I thought I told you 2 shut up
u say alot of bullshit that doesnt get taken notice of. thought u would know tht by now.now answer the f*ckin question
So y are u taking notice of "bullshit"? You're implying you're the fool who follows the fool. Just shut up
//

slightly confused by this thread
same ,it just got completely diverted into some random argueingwas interesting to read thoughon topic of the subject, she had that totally jodie marsh show, ending up gettin hitched to a guy who she had already been out with before, so really the whole show in her finding a stranger to marry was pointless, but anyhow is she still married to him ?

1. You have used out your daily allowance of using the word Mudasucker. 2. I didnt say anything about big tits i said fake tits. 3. What makes you think im black? 4. Are you one of the people that cryed when they found out she is a lesbian? 5. Your love for essex females is understandable and accepted for people that look like you, it is understood that these type of girls will show interest in even the most unfortunate of humans.Natural and an even bigger no.
You coconut ass nigga why are you telling me things like the 10 commandments of Jesus you punk bitch.Your the only nigga i know called yuyuyu that sound like a nigerian yoyo.You walk around with a fake ass chain, broken ass watch,Call Tiffany Morris and pay your last car payment mudasuker. you pepper tray nigga.
The way I read that in michael blackson's voice aswell