Jodie Marsh in Playboy

jellybone

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The tattoos aint nice. Her nose aint nice. She looks alrite.
Your whole genetics are MOIST you mudasuker. You probably look like Kimbo Slice so your trying to use your insecurity on sexy white woman. Punch your throat for chatting sh*t.
Excuse me d*ckhead im entitled to my own opinion, the chick has hideous tattoos up her arms and a nose i could rest a coin on, she only looks alrite she is by no means anything special, why are you catching feeling over a deep voiced slag from essex that made a 'career' from wearing hardly any clothes?

Your whole genetics are MOIST you mudasuker. You probably look like Kimbo Slice so your trying to use your insecurity on sexy white woman. Punch your throat for chatting sh*t.
Excuse me d*ckhead im entitled to my own opinion, the chick has hideous tattoos up her arms and a nose i could rest a coin on, she only looks alrite she is by no means anything special, why are you catching feeling over a deep voiced slag from essex that made a 'career' from wearing hardly any clothes?
Shes a sexy white devil and you do not understand this mudasuker.Who cares about your opinion bitch, you are not Ali.

Shes a sexy white devil and you do not understand this mudasuker.Who cares about your opinion bitch, you are not Ali.
Why did u edit your post to change 'sh*t' into 'shet' is it because you think it is cool to say this now? is it?Sexy white devil? Come on.My opinion doesn't have to matter to you mate, shes any slag with a tan and fake tits.

Why did u edit your post to change 'sh*t' into 'shet' is it because you think it is cool to say this now? is it?Sexy white devil? Come on.My opinion doesn't have to matter to you mate, shes any slag with a tan and fake tits.
Your a neek for trying to find out what i tried to change so dead that you peppermint tray nigga. You need a rich mudafuker with some money to look after you. I promise you dat yes. You a dumb mudasuker.Who cares if she has big tits? Did you muda's left tit not have enough juice for you, you punk bitch.I guess weed is not selling anymore, thats why you lips are turning white with sh*t coming out of it.

Guest Esquilax
i dont even understand slegtengs response, or why he initiated it in the first placeif you think a chick is average why not say so
basicallyjodie is slengtings mum
ohthat explains a lotyo slengbeng, why does your mum wear belts on her tits on a night outdid she at least leave you a rustlers in the fridge?

Esquilax you punk nigga. i got you do not try to insult me online or i will slap your family like i do muthersuka. You think i not gonna pay for you doing what you done, like you some cheap fooka? you like a beautiful bitchThis dumb motherfuka think he niggas creed. You trying to be a rick ross nigga bu your xbox gamertag picture look like a emo punk. You a white boy in black make up

Guest Esquilax
Esquilax you punk nigga. i got you do not try to insult me online or i will slap your family like i do muthersuka. You think i not gonna pay for you doing what you done, like you some cheap fooka? you like a beautiful bitchThis dumb motherfuka think he niggas creed. You trying to be a rick ross nigga bu your xbox gamertag picture look like a emo punk. You a white boy in black make up
I don't even...I can't...Where do i even begin with that?

1. You have used out your daily allowance of using the word Mudasucker. 2. I didnt say anything about big tits i said fake tits. 3. What makes you think im black? 4. Are you one of the people that cryed when they found out she is a lesbian? 5. Your love for essex females is understandable and accepted for people that look like you, it is understood that these type of girls will show interest in even the most unfortunate of humans.Natural and an even bigger no.