Make-Up

O.Man

^ :D Thats the worst. Surely they must feel their face is caked out.

WTF I have just found out MAC have discontinued the two products I adore most. WHY would they do this. FFS. Argh. Don't know any other decent substitute.
What products?
One of them was the select tint foundation. Know a good replacement??

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarentee the majority of these girls on here are lying!!Tbh its just how it is nowadays and men would be outraged if women stopped wearing makeup daily, the change for most girls is dramatic. Guys like their girls to look feminine and girly but also natural, you cant have it all, i have learnt that. Most girls just dont get the balance right.
noif you dont look good without makeup then you are just ugly full stopwell done for 'making up' the difference but its not definitively necessary
And alot of girls make themselves look 'pretty' with makeup, so alot of girls u no will be in your words 'ugly' without it. Therefore you would be quite suprised/shocked and outraged at the difference makeup can make to a girls looks? Trust me girls would look rough, even the girls that are naturally pretty.Dont no why your trying it.

Guest luckstar

make up should be bannedwomens attitudes would improve drastically as their egos would be crushedwould be the first law upon my election 2 prime ministerthen we can sort the wheat from the chaff

I guarentee the majority of these girls on here are lying!!Tbh its just how it is nowadays and men would be outraged if women stopped wearing makeup daily, the change for most girls is dramatic. Guys like their girls to look feminine and girly but also natural, you cant have it all, i have learnt that. Most girls just dont get the balance right.
noif you dont look good without makeup then you are just ugly full stopwell done for 'making up' the difference but its not definitively necessary
And alot of girls make themselves look 'pretty' with makeup, so alot of girls u no will be in your words 'ugly' without it. Therefore you would be quite suprised/shocked and outraged at the difference makeup can make to a girls looks? Trust me girls would look rough, even the girls that are naturally pretty.Dont no why your trying it.
if your ugly, your ugly. Make up is not cosmetic surgery!Make up is meant to enhance what you already have.

^^^ keyword being meant.You no this is not always the case and as a girl you must have friends or at least no girls who look very different without makeup.Girls and makeup would be a never ending debate and i suppose it comes down to opinion. Girls will always say yea i dont wear much i dont understand why other girls do bla bla, and of course there gonna say that on a forum made up mostly of males. Over the years and in my job i have learnt even the smallest amount of makeup can really make a girl look different and change from kinda ugly to alright or nice looking. I am not for one moment suggesting this is a good thing because its not.. What i am saying is - i dont think guys really realise how dramatic the change would be if women was to never wear makeup again.And 95% of you would never find a wife that doesnt wear NO makeup and is still stunning and confident.

^^^ keyword being meant.You no this is not always the case and as a girl you must have friends or at least no girls who look very different without makeup.Girls and makeup would be a never ending debate and i suppose it comes down to opinion. Girls will always say yea i dont wear much i dont understand why other girls do bla bla, and of course there gonna say that on a forum made up mostly of males. Over the years and in my job i have learnt even the smallest amount of makeup can really make a girl look different and change from kinda ugly to alright or nice looking. I am not for one moment suggesting this is a good thing because its not.. What i am saying is - i dont think guys really realise how dramatic the change would be if women was to never wear makeup again.And 95% of you would never find a wife that doesnt wear NO makeup and is still stunning and confident.
This is what im saying, you can not use a bit of eye liner/blusher/concealer an turn good looking from ugly. Maybe decent but never good looking.

its just fulltime deception with this lot if theyre not lying about there past its wearing some next mask and justifying it trying to make this impossible for headsmy platoon is under fire in the jungle but there are also hundreds of cardboard popups to draw our gunfiregotta be a jedi to get through the sh*t man

And 95% of you would never find a wife that doesnt wear NO makeup and is still stunning and confident.
Why such a big percentage...this is gas
i'd say its not gas. but i still hate when ugly girls use so much make up and they only improve their looks by 5%. like the two i saw this morning.. complete with the naomi campbell weave, threaded eyebrows, looking like lightskinned golliwogs. had to do a quadriple take. just felt like getting a bucket of water and dashing it on their faces. *contemplates posting in the venting thread infact*

Guest Flat Ericó
And 95% of you would never find a wife that doesnt wear NO makeup and is still stunning and confident.
Why such a big percentage...this is gas
How is it gas? He said stunning! Not buff, not pretty or attractive, stunning! Pretty accurate percentage I'd say.
In your opinion

Guest Lisa Turtle
^ :D Thats the worst. Surely they must feel their face is caked out.
WTF I have just found out MAC have discontinued the two products I adore most. WHY would they do this. FFS. Argh. Don't know any other decent substitute.
What products?
One of them was the select tint foundation. Know a good replacement??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlolthats my shitanyway MAC forever as Lofa says.Mineralize powder is cool + blusher and mascara and I'm good to go. I rarely wear eyeshadow etc