Make-Up

O.Man

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't wear make-up everydayi never have the time, i'm always latetimes when i do i wear eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, bronzer and lip glossi don't wear foundation becuase i haven't found my colour, been meaning to go mac but i aint that bothered

dont wear any make up on a day to day basis, its a scary look just cant be arsed with even attempting to whack it on.wear if it i go out to a club or something but im a bit sh*t at putting make up on, so i just limit what i put on so i dont end up looking like a clown.

i don't wear foundation becuase i haven't found my colour,
i dont even think a colour that suits me exists, they tango my face, ive learnt just to push the foundation to one side.went through a phaze of wearing it years back, swear to god i must of looked like a tango clown. Disgusting.

i dont even think a colour that suits me exists, they tango my face, ive learnt just to push the foundation to one side.went through a phaze of wearing it years back, swear to god i must of looked like a tango clown. Disgusting.
yeah wearing the wrong colour foundation is just awful, i think i've only ever tried twice and then gave upmy skin aint bad so i thought it was better to just leave itbut apparently if you go mac they can match your colour for you, i just aint been bothered yet

I feel it has a very negative effect, from when women don't want to step outside their homes without make up, or they answer the door to the postmen covering their eyes, something is wrong.Make up can make your face look smoother, your eyes look more appealing, but at what cost? you look in the mirror without make up and how do you feel?Instead of using make up to enchance your look on a night out, its being used daily to cover a face, an identity because of insecurity.
very big co-sign
guys, how would you prefer make-up to be used?
using it on special occasions = kool.using it religiously, everyday = not kool.

yeah wearing the wrong colour foundation is just awful, i think i've only ever tried twice and then gave upmy skin aint bad so i thought it was better to just leave itbut apparently if you go mac they can match your colour for you, i just aint been bothered yet
I cant believe i actually thought i looked ' good ' with foundation on, its embarassing to think i went out in public with a tangoed face.also went through a stage of wearing ' BLACK ' eyeshadow whilst sporting the tangoed face.i may look rather scary without make up but i rather look scary than a superly scary tangoed black eyed clown.wouldnt mind having a makeover done professionally though.

Some white girls seem to really really over do it and some african women.As long as the face isn't caked in it and she doesn't look like a completely different person without it i'm cool.Fact is the majority of girls look better with make up on, just a part of everyday life for me.

I use make-up. But I would like to think im not excessive with it. Not one of those girls who when you hug you get bare sh*t on ur top! And I spud Mirado on the Mac...but tell me something have you noticed the majority of black girls are NC50!

despise the stuff tbhits not about getting foundation on you boxer shorts or on any other item of clothing for that matter
cosignmany times i've looked at my pillow after a chick has left, and seen an imprint like this makeupgun.jpgsh*t's disgusting

As long as the face isn't caked in it and she doesn't look like a completely different person without it i'm cool.
i have a friend at uni who wears make-up all the timeand i'm not talking about a bit of mascara and lipgloss, i mean the whole get up, everydaythe first time i saw her without make-up, i was shockedshe looked like a completely different personshe wasn't ugly, she just didn't look like the same girlit was very bizarre

I use make-up. But I would like to think im not excessive with it. Not one of those girls who when you hug you get bare sh*t on ur top! And I spud Mirado on the Mac...but tell me something have you noticed the majority of black girls are NC50!
never noticed this but i wear NC50 lol

when i am at work i use eyeliner (very fine, without the swishes) mascara and vasaline.. if i am going out i will wear fancy eyeliner mascara AND natural (plain coloured) lip gloss.. maybe some bluser if i am going to a wedding or interview (RARE OCASSIONS) on the weekends i MIGHT wear mascara but highly unlikelyvasaline is my best friend and mascara is a luxury i could live without everything elsei experimented with lipsticks,eye shadows, glitter eyeliners, concealer,foundation, press/compact/loose/brush/liquid to cream/cream to powder type sh*tall major no no'sI will apply powder to my nose if i am going underground on the trains during summer so that is doesn't get shiny b4 work.
which one are you in the picture?