the results of playing that nice guy role

Ismooth

Even if your the all around guy, by nature a woman will find a flaw and exploit it. They always find something wrong even in the most beneficial situations.
yepbut we always win in the end cos WE ARE what women want and NEED why else you think people like you me and streets STAY being co signed it sure aint cos we are men scorned in the friends zone is it? its likely a woman will find what ever excuse it is to end it or get vex only later to compare you to her plan b and then come runnin back.

JESUS I AINT EVEN LYING THIS GUY IS TALKIN ABOUT 85% OF THIS FORUMLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 12 LISTENING TO THIS GUYS VIDS AND THIS ONE KILLS ITMANGINAS?????????LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOdisclaimer - i cant even deny that in previous years i have been guilty of doing some of things he has suggested ie being in a group online with guys (vip) talking about womens preferences with other people online.

i think an important part of watching these vids is first acknowledging any of your OWN guilt to any of the things raised as he done mentioned the term accountability.ie are you or were you a p*ssy begger therefore talking sh*t (which assists women to think doing foolishness is okay) in previous years as a youngen im sure i have.

f*ck*ng being that nice guy.Automatically turns you into that "awwww ____ is so sweet, I kinda think he's cute but.....naaah"Like FACE-OFF said, its all about being that all around guy.
i'm an all round guy myself, i have many faces for the ladies...keeps things interesting!

Listened to his videos and damn did i start doing some serious reflecting like the nigga sent me to a corner and told me look down and think about your hopeless past with women. Hit me like hot coffee in the morning. But hes a tad too hardcore in some of his views and his stuff only works for those that have experienced being a wimp with bitches. A fresh guy would dismiss him as a wounded female basher. That Glenn Sacks guy kills me

tbh he is a focal point to a degree but a lot of man think like him resulting into lots of women being single so we dont actually NEED him but he is a good thing for some people to watch if they want an insight and are clueless.
True, But it's the clueless Fairytale driven ones who dismiss hard fact like this as HATE/FEMALE BASHING etc.

tbh he is a focal point to a degree but a lot of man think like him resulting into lots of women being single so we dont actually NEED him but he is a good thing for some people to watch if they want an insight and are clueless.
True, But it's the clueless Fairytale driven ones who dismiss hard fact like this as HATE/FEMALE BASHING etc.
let them tbh