Funky room beef

bladerunner

what Goddaz said was pure fraffsorry bro I cannot C/S
*Shrugs*You don't have to c/s bro but are you saying they ain't pussyholes on this site who run it up but irl they'd never say half the things they say to that person coz they'd get weighed in.
its true still but ur hyping marcus like he cant get slumpped
he aint though hes just telling it how it ISi cant lie im forced to c/s what goddaz said 100%his names rung more over the years than any of the internet personas i have come across on this siteman does the mad ting

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what Goddaz said was pure fraffsorry bro I cannot C/S
*Shrugs*You don't have to c/s bro but are you saying they ain't pussyholes on this site who run it up but irl they'd never say half the things they say to that person coz they'd get weighed in.
its true still but ur hyping marcus like he cant get slumpped
he aint though hes just telling it how it ISi cant lie im forced to c/s what goddaz said 100%his names rung more over the years than any of the internet personas i have come across on this siteman does the mad ting
no discrediting donbut he is humanhe has violated bere dons that shud have just shot himtbh

everyone taking every opportunity to move on poor goddaz i cant lie i agree wiith him though not even paying the numero ting no mind cos i dont even know what the history is with gods and 001 but what gods said is true even if it is obviously to CERTAIN man.we all know certain man gas behind their pc screen but tbh everyone can say that about everyone.like i said add marcus to ya facebook and say what ya saying here on MARCUS NASTYS page thats all im saying as im sure there are more facts on the matter there and certain man will DEFO tone down their speech on there.ps ; dont actually add marcus to proove a point i dont wanna blame myself if he ends up jacking your records cos of loose talk

^^ So going by your thesis nobody is allowed to have an opinion on anybody who might beat them up?I can't say Floyd Mayweather sometimes behaves in a poor manner because he could knock me out if he wanted to?Don't be stupid
yeah NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION thats exactly what im saying kid :rolleyes: dont be denseim actually saying they SHOULD speak their mind but make ya self heard more go on his page and say it too to be honest i wanna see certain man get banged up so cut and paste ya comments HERE and paste them on HIS PAGE with YOUR PROFILE.which part of that suggests not to speak ya mind and not have an opinion?