Is It Alright To Wifey A Chick...............

Guest10

I wish I could say something different, I really do. But the seeds have been sewn - you can't wife her.There is only a few glimmers of hope when it comes to converting a pro- she moves area- you move in together- you breed herThe 3 things above wont erase her past, but they can help her stop linking next bredders when your with her.

I wish I could say something different, I really do. But the seeds have been sewn - you can't wife her.There is only a few glimmers of hope when it comes to converting a pro- she moves area- you move in together- you breed herThe 3 things above wont erase her past, but they can help her stop linking next bredders when your with her.
don't matter if you take the Lion out the jungle, can't take the jungle out the lion, morale of story its her nature to be that way.

The fact you, him and her know exactly how many guys she's linked and what she's done with them= failDo not touch. Aids is contagious

Can Ashman Cosign?