The VIP2 Premier League Awards

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Young Player Of The Season Ashley Young- Goalkeeper Of The Season Reina- Defender Of The Season Rio Ferdinand- Midfielder Of The Season Xabi Alonso- Striker Of The Season Van Persie- Overall Player of the Season Rio- Manager Of The Season David Moyes- Best aquisition Arshavin- Worst aquisition Robbie Keane (TWICE)- Super Sub Of The Season Macheda- Goal Of The Season Van Persie vs Livepool- Blunder Of The Season Tie between vidic losing out to torres and clichy slipping allowing henas to score- Best Attacking Partnership Torres n Gerrard- Best Defensive Partnership Rio n Vidic- Most exciting Team Liverpool- Most Boring Team Stoke- c*nt Of The Season Phil Brown

tbh them 6 points he has got them are invaluablelucky ? right place right time? wonderkid? who knows but hes done alot deserves creditbut i remba chris eagles scored a vital goal for them few years ago at everton that basically won them the league

tbh them 6 points he has got them are invaluablelucky ? right place right time? wonderkid? who knows but hes done alot deserves creditbut i remba chris eagles scored a vital goal for them few years ago at everton that basically won them the league
if i remember properly though we was already 3-2 up and it sealed the win, not the same as Macheda v Villa.but anyway, player of the season, WAZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest Wu-Tang

Mecheda has been given super sub because of the impact of his two goalsWon us two games that if he had not, we would be second in the premier leagueHigh pressure and high stakes ..6 crucial points that otherwise would not have been

it's been deleted till EOS i thinkice made the topic IIRC and i cant find it in his topic history, unless someone else made it bu ti cant find ithttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...=15418&st=0is the league table prediction topici wanna find other topic thoughi know for a fact some of my predictions have come back to bite me (i said ricardo fuller worst player in the league and he deadded us)
lol @ Gundam predicting the FACT.
Tottenham will finish between 3rd-5th FACT
Shame the facts bollocks.

- Young Player Of The Season - Stephen Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season - Edwin Van Der Sar- Defender Of The Season - Rio Ferdinand- Midfielder Of The Season - Xabi Alonso- Striker Of The Season - Torres - Overall Player of the Season - Rooneh Rooneh Rooneh / Gerrard- Manager Of The Season - David Moyes- Best aquisition - Fellaini- Worst aquisition - Robbie Keane- Super Sub Of The Season - Macheda - 6 crucial points snm edit - 4 points*- Goal Of The Season - Lampard v Hull / Bentley v Arsenal - Blunder Of The Season - Vidic v Liverpool- Best Attacking Partnership - Gerrard & Torres- Best Defensive Partnership - Vidic & Rio- Most exciting Team - Liverpool- Most Boring Team - Stoke- c*nt Of The Season - Rafa Benitez

Since we're nearing the end of the season, time for a little vote..- Young Player Of The Season - Stephen Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season - VDS- Defender Of The Season - Rio- Midfielder Of The Season - Carrick- Striker Of The Season - Torres- Overall Player of the Season - Ronaldo- Manager Of The Season - SAF- Best aquisition - Jo- Worst aquisition - Vogel- Super Sub Of The Season - Macheda- Goal Of The Season - Macheda vs Villa- Blunder Of The Season - Southgate @ boro- Best Attacking Partnership - Rooney & tevez- Best Defensive Partnership - Rio & Vidic- Most exciting Team - Utd- Most Boring Team - Wigan- c*nt Of The Season - Steven Gerrard, Rafa, Cesc, Wenger Since we all seem to think the PFA nominations were sh*t, lets see who we think really deserve some acolades.