FIFA 2010 Updates Thread

Sleepz

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just clocked something which Fifa have made a solution for in this vid...From 1:06 to 1:09Clock the way the player dummies the ball when your trying a long floor pass to switch the ballThis wasnt in Fifa 09 and it bugged me A LOT where my nearest player would just intercept the pass with some boog control and fully break up my playEA >>>>>>>>>> _________

good plan but just hope 4 the best u dont get no RROD for leaving it on..b4 u go work switch xbox on..4hours later RROD on ur xbox while u at work..u download the thing through pc thinkin its downloadingyou come home and find ur xbox dead..bleeding 3red lightsnot the lick

Six of the world’s most popular teams are available for you to put through their paces: Marseille, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Chelsea, Juventus, Chicago Fire.Yes an American team, perhaps you didn’t see the USA scare Brazil in the Confederations Cup final this year?Anyway, we’ll have two 3” halves to enjoy to savour the new Wembley Stadium in all its finery. Not to mention the amazing new animation technology that EA has introduced for all kinds of benefits toward realism.The FIFA 2010 demo is the first to offer the chance to upload your in-game videos onto Football World/EASW. Share your goals with all your pals indeed the football worshipping world and make a name for yourself ahead of the October launch date.We love football don’t we. Only because it’s ace. More football please, especially when it’s served like FIFA 2010. Download the demo today!

good plan but just hope 4 the best u dont get no RROD for leaving it on..b4 u go work switch xbox on..4hours later RROD on ur xbox while u at work..u download the thing through pc thinkin its downloadingyou come home and find ur xbox dead..bleeding 3red lightsnot the lick
:ban:surely even goin through a scenario like this isnt allowed??!!