FIFA 2010 Updates Thread

Sleepz

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pro and fifa will be closer this yearlong for moving back to pro again, i bought pro 09 again a couple months ago, couldnt beat the computer lawlalthough new master league looks sickhave they announced stadium list yet? i swear i will be raging if st james' is still in it and no villa park

Do EA have a different cover for each country or will everyone be seeing Prem stars on the box.
different
There are different covers for the regional versions of FIFA 09. All covers feature Ronaldinho with different players for each region except for the cover in Spain: the UK and Australian covers feature Wayne Rooney; the German cover features Kevin Kurányi; the Italian cover features Daniele De Rossi; the Irish cover features Richard Dunne; the Czech cover features Petr Čech and Rooney; the French cover features Franck Ribéry and Karim Benzema; the Hungarian cover features Balázs Dzsudzsák; the Portuguese cover features Ricardo Quaresma; the Spanish cover features Gonzalo Higuaín; the Swiss cover features Tranquillo Barnetta; and the North American version features Guillermo Ochoa and Maurice Edu. Edu signed for Scottish team Rangers, which caused the cover to be altered to feature Edu in a US national team shirt and Ronaldinho appeared in a Milan shirt, so that a club shirt was featured