LOL @ Lahi talking about atmosphere

MetaFives

Why please?Swear Liverpool fans outsing fans at most stadiums
how many home games u go to a season?how many away games u go to a season?
You know what you make a really valid point <_< I was at emirates when benayoun ad crouch was tearing arsenal apart.Hell I was sitting with arsenal fans listening to other liverpool fans singing way over yonder wondering why there was no sound from where I was sitting except for the one crazy female arsenal fan that wouldnt follow the arsenal suit.I dont go many away games but I DO go to at least one home game a year and Ive NEVER heard anyone go anfield and outsing the home fans. Im not sayin it doesn t happen but I never been there to hear it.
wasnt making a point, was asking two questions. surely you can see this no?senile prick
It just seemed like you was being sarcastic surely you can see that?Silly f*ck*ng twat :rolleyes:
was two simple questionswas going to ask further questions depending on your responsehowever u sound emotionalmaybe having a clueless avi made u paranoid that everyone is against u
You could be right :confused: but from you had to add the "Senile prick" comment (For what reason?) it seemed safe to assume it had nothing to do with that old AVI of which Im no longer affiliated with and more to do with you having a direct problem with me, which would suggest YOUR emotional.Get me?
senile prick comment was a direct reply to ur sarcastic"You know what you make a really valid point <_<"of which there was no need as i had only asked simple questionsdo you reply with similar sarcasm when ur barber asks what you would like?i guessed not...therefore i came to the conclusion your sarcasm is a reflex defense mechanism stemming from the paranoia that you are being targetted
Get me?
wires crossed between the 2 of us then i guess.Bygons?

Why please?Swear Liverpool fans outsing fans at most stadiums
how many home games u go to a season?how many away games u go to a season?
You know what you make a really valid point <_< I was at emirates when benayoun ad crouch was tearing arsenal apart.Hell I was sitting with arsenal fans listening to other liverpool fans singing way over yonder wondering why there was no sound from where I was sitting except for the one crazy female arsenal fan that wouldnt follow the arsenal suit.I dont go many away games but I DO go to at least one home game a year and Ive NEVER heard anyone go anfield and outsing the home fans. Im not sayin it doesn t happen but I never been there to hear it.
wasnt making a point, was asking two questions. surely you can see this no?senile prick
It just seemed like you was being sarcastic surely you can see that?Silly f*ck*ng twat :rolleyes:
was two simple questionswas going to ask further questions depending on your responsehowever u sound emotionalmaybe having a clueless avi made u paranoid that everyone is against u
You could be right :confused: but from you had to add the "Senile prick" comment (For what reason?) it seemed safe to assume it had nothing to do with that old AVI of which Im no longer affiliated with and more to do with you having a direct problem with me, which would suggest YOUR emotional.Get me?
senile prick comment was a direct reply to ur sarcastic"You know what you make a really valid point <_<"of which there was no need as i had only asked simple questionsdo you reply with similar sarcasm when ur barber asks what you would like?i guessed not...therefore i came to the conclusion your sarcasm is a reflex defense mechanism stemming from the paranoia that you are being targetted
Get me?
wires crossed between the 2 of us then i guess.Bygons?
fergie_benitez_handshake480.jpg

Allow away fans standing up at anfieldf*ck*ng fanny faced cuntsThe anfield faithful dont wanna see oposing cunts jumping like frogsSit the f*ck down and watch Liverpool tuck you inFAO Lahi: Log off.
Talking loike youve been anfield, lmao:lol:/ SLASHSLASHSLASHnowhere has the atmosphere of the emirates, probabaly the loudest stadium ive been to in englamd+jamaica+iecland

lol @ keeping emirates there like say our stadium isn't the same as every other stadiumstandard most gamesgreat atmosphere in derbys/big games (against rivals and CL)that's the standard across the boardonly reason why theres all this talk about emirates is because everyone in london supports northern clubs and never goes to games so therefore doesn't know about atmospheres like the geezer above who thought that only liverpool away fans outsing home fans when that's the standard at football matches up and down the country in every league.

to be honest the point made about the standing in the kop is one that hits home with me because without sounding disrespectful to the people who died at hilsborough or the families affected.Football grounds were changed and all football fans were made to sit throughout matches Liverpool fans sing about wanting justice for the 96, but surely the fact that football stdiums in top flight football were changed as a result of the tradegy that is some kind of justice, so the least they can do is respect it themselves it pisses me off to see the people in the Kop standing for 90 minutes when if you were at Old Trafford you'd be lucky yo be able to stand 4 2 minutes.the FA have already threatened to reduce the capacity of old trafford due to it and our allocation at some away games have been cut because of it.It seems like the FA are scared to pull Liverpool up about it because maybe they feel a little guilty about the disaster