"Why's he talking like a black guy?"

Numero001

People gotta understand blk culture does influence white peopleBut whites sometimes influence blk people too like the Skater look that a lotta Rappers have adoptedEven out here in London road guys are on the Van's thing and those shoes were worn by white skater tpe guy's from day Even how a lotta people more so in America who are blk use the word Dude everyday that word comes from white skater.surfer cultureSo lets look @ the positives rather then try to seperate just based on skin tone
I'm mean this in the politest way, but youre out of your depth on this forum. You either have short-attention span or belong in the remdial class where the kids have 3 teachers in a room of 7 kids and you spend all day shouting and causing mischiefYou got ADHD innit?
I'm just tryna make a valid point why the hostility?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People gotta understand blk culture does influence white peopleBut whites sometimes influence blk people too like the Skater look that a lotta Rappers have adoptedEven out here in London road guys are on the Van's thing and those shoes were worn by white skater tpe guy's from day Even how a lotta people more so in America who are blk use the word Dude everyday that word comes from white skater.surfer cultureSo lets look @ the positives rather then try to seperate just based on skin tone
I'm mean this in the politest way, but youre out of your depth on this forum. You either have short-attention span or belong in the remdial class where the kids have 3 teachers in a room of 7 kids and you spend all day shouting and causing mischiefYou got ADHD innit?
:lol:

No 1 who is mature can admit i made some valid points?Why does it always gotta be a divide like blk's can only do this or whites can only do thiswe both culturaly influence each other even the goth type white people were saggin their trousers way before it became popular to do dat over here in da hoods

tbhalot of white boys from enz talk that way kah they grew up around usso u cant blame emother white folk myt look at dem differentbut is there bakgroundi no baaaare white boys from homerton who speak creolesnuffin
I grew up around Jamaicans but it feels weird if i use Jamaican slang that is really typical like words like wah gwan, ting etc But i do use words like SeenI'm Irish/Polish

Guest Wu-Tang

Its cringeworth either wayHear everyoen talking swagger this, swagger that. Ppft. Where you think that comes from?Also, people saying cah :/You can't be over 18. (Boxa im aware your not)+LOL @ BEING IRISH/POLISHLucky your not a criminal already(Im saying that, but I dont beleive your a real person so meh)

Its cringeworth either wayHear everyoen talking swagger this, swagger that. Ppft. Where you think that comes from?Also, people saying cah :/You can't be over 18. (Boxa im aware your not)+LOL @ BEING IRISH/POLISHLucky your not a criminal already(Im saying that, but I dont beleive your a real person so meh)
How can i not be a real person? how would i be typing this right now if i wasn't a real person If you believe i'm acting stupid on here on purpuse or whatever even sowhat has that gotta do with me being Irish/Polish? You acting like you need a DNA sample or somethin wtf

lol at polowi was in harlseeden the other dayur enz r sh*t
I'm from Willesden actuallyStratford is sh*t i been to East Ham nothin special at all
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: On the 'Settings' > 'Ban IP' panel. * To ban a particular IP address, please select 'Add single IP address' option-box, input the IP address, click the 'Add' button to add the IP address. * To ban IP range, please select 'Add IP range' option-box, input the starting IP address and the Ending IP address, click the 'Add' button to add the IP range.

Also, people saying cah :/
I say this, family of Jamaicans and its a word Jamaicans use so fix your face.SLASHOBVIOUSLY we are influenced by U.S but not as much as Jamaica, not a big deal don't get why people dont get it.'So man don't say pen' - So what no one is saying we use NO U.S words you plank.

its who your around when you grow up.............apart from people who just put on the accent which u can tell straight awaymost slang where im from(north west london) copys Jamaican Patoiswikipedia gives me jokes-[edit] Example phrases * Three men swam. o /tɹi man did a suim/ * I nearly hit him o /a didn mek dʒuok fi lik im/[32] * He can't beat me, he simply got lucky and won. o /im kiaan biit mi, a dʒos bokop im bokop an win/[33] * Those children are disobedient o /dem pikni de aad iez/ * What are you doing? o /we ju a du/ * /siin/ - Affirmative particle[34] * /papiˈʃuo/ - Foolish exhibition, a person who makes a foolish exhibition of themself, or an exclamation of surprise.[35] * /dem/ them (also indicates plural when placed after a noun) * /se/ that (conjunction for relative clauses) * /disia/ this (used before nouns) * /ooman/ woman * /buai/ boy * /gial/ girl

its who your around when you grow up.............apart from people who just put on the accent which u can tell straight awaymost slang where im from(north west london) copys Jamaican Patoiswikipedia gives me jokes-[edit] Example phrases * Three men swam. o /tɹi man did a suim/ * I nearly hit him o /a didn mek dʒuok fi lik im/[32] * He can't beat me, he simply got lucky and won. o /im kiaan biit mi, a dʒos bokop im bokop an win/[33] * Those children are disobedient o /dem pikni de aad iez/ * What are you doing? o /we ju a du/ * /siin/ - Affirmative particle[34] * /papiˈʃuo/ - Foolish exhibition, a person who makes a foolish exhibition of themself, or an exclamation of surprise.[35] * /dem/ them (also indicates plural when placed after a noun) * /se/ that (conjunction for relative clauses) * /disia/ this (used before nouns) * /ooman/ woman * /buai/ boy * /gial/ girl
Where in NW you from?

Guest Esquilax

the classes should never be mixednothing more sickening that seeing extremely rich stick thin white bitches jumping on the latest dizzee rascal releaseactually makes me cringe