Premier League Week 34 (Merged with CL Thread)

Guest Medic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point of playing UTD if the ref gets upsets if they are losing so he tries his best to help them? SMHOur players always f*ck up when we concede one goal. If it was not for that pen we would of held on. After the first goal we were awful.Lol @ English refsthat was meant to be the best one, but he supports UTDSwear he was the one incharge when Brown played Rush keeper lmaoWe will never win at OTWe can score and they still disallow it (Carroll) FACTbullshit

Whats the point of playing UTD if the ref gets upsets if they are losing so he tries his best to help them? SMHOur players always f*ck up when we concede one goal. If it was not for that pen we would of held on. After the first goal we were awful.Lol @ English refsthat was meant to be the best one, but he supports UTDSwear he was the one incharge when Brown played Rush keeper lmaoWe will never win at OTWe can score and they still disallow it (Carroll) FACTbullshit
Coward Webb blood he should win PFA footballer of the year. Spurs were sik until he cheated.

Guest Wu-Tang

I remember when man was two foot away from ronaldo booting.....dont even remember who it was, against blacburn, might have been Dunnhe obviously saw it and thought :/and moved alongany ray wilkins looking wankerOh wellWorked out well for moi

Berbatov was good yesterday.Responded well to the criticism, hopefully he can carry on playing like that.Ferdinand at fault for the 1stRafael at fault for the 2ndRooney is just getting better every game he plays. Top 5 players in the world.Knew it was just a matter of time before we handed out a batteringArsenal are going to get hammered on Wednesday.Also lol @ Nani, Wheres the Nani Fan Boys Now?Cant see him being at OT much longerSeems like he was a impulsive buyQueriez thought Ronaldo turned out sick so Nani also will

Yeah that must be itFergie hands money to the officials and they cheat.The ref made Gomes take down carrick in the boxFergie also paid the ref last week to not give us a penalty in the Fa Cup finalMaybe if you were a big club you might understand some Refs get intimated when officiating against a big club and feel pressured and intimidated into giving decisions against opposing teams :D

Howard Webb>>>>Man must be raking in the £££ from Fergie. Goes into the list of Riley, Bennet and Carroll now that consistently screw us over at OT.
Stop blaming the Ref and take a look at your players who let the game slipThe ref didnt just award 5goals to Man UtdSMH
We were comfortable until the disgrace of a pen.Then a few mins later, blatent offside, doesnt flagged you equalise. It doesnt matter what happens after that, we were always gonna capitulate, whether it was 4-2, 6-2, 10-2, doesnt make a difference. Webb f*cked us over. We will never win at OT while brown packages are floating around at HT.

Arsenal are going to get hammered on Wednesday.Rooney is just getting better every game he plays. Top 5 players in the world.Also lol @ Nani, Wheres the Nani Fan Boys Now? Cant see him being at OT much longer. Seems like he was a impulsive buy
:D Hope he plays on the left tbh.Didnt want him going Spurs cos they nipped you to Bale, in hindsight you was better off letting before go Spurs.

Also lol @ Nani, Wheres the Nani Fan Boys Now?
Yesterday was the last straw for me. Was so horribly bad it was not even funny.However, the prick in front of me shouting at him calling him a c*nt and a waste of life was also disgraceful, about 5 yards away he blatently heard everyword he said. I dont get why people do this when there team is 2-0 down. smh.

Also lol @ Nani, Wheres the Nani Fan Boys Now?
Yesterday was the last straw for me. Was so horribly bad it was not even funny.However, the prick in front of me shouting at him calling him a c*nt and a waste of life was also disgraceful, about 5 yards away he blatently heard everyword he said. I dont get why people do this when there team is 2-0 down. smh.
Change of heart?Then before you was on d*ck like say your name was foreskin

I thought one of the 2 would miss out aswell as Adebayor.
Amazed Vela and Eduardo aren't being used, Vela I thought was defintely going to start ahead of Nasri... Walcott only played 20 minutes so I thought possibly, but still didnt need to be risked.