which of these 3 subjects

Alejandro Sosa

Chemistry, civil engineering, economicswhich one at uni requires the most amount of commitment ? like which one has the most amount of hours of lectures in a week or essays u have to give in??, and vice versa, which ones have the least amounts of lessons etcwho on here does any of these subjects?obviously im gonna do my own research thought i would post here too

would it not depend on the specific uni's
yh but surely the same courses wont vary that much between diff. unis for example medicine you gotta do tonnes of work wherever u go
you'd be suprised. My boy is doing the same course as me in another uni, his dissertation is 5000 mine is 15-20,000. he dont have to do cw's in final yr while i have to to do inbetween my diss.i s'pose. my money is on chemistry having the biggest workload

thx for the replies

would it not depend on the specific uni's
yh but surely the same courses wont vary that much between diff. unis for example medicine you gotta do tonnes of work wherever u go
you'd be suprised. My boy is doing the same course as me in another uni, his dissertation is 5000 mine is 15-20,000. he dont have to do cw's in final yr while i have to to do inbetween my diss.i s'pose. my money is on chemistry having the biggest workload
whats the difference between your unis? is one of them much better than the other or are they similar standard?

Depends where you do Economics tbh.I'd rather do Econ @ LSE or Cambridge than Civil Eng/Chemistry anywhere else, especially as it's crazily maths-based anyway.If you have no interest in Chem/Civ Eng, I wouldn't do them either. Economics would probably be a lot more enjoyable for someone wanting carte blanche course wise.

Chemistry, civil engineering, economicswhich one at uni requires the most amount of commitment ? like which one has the most amount of hours of lectures in a week or essays u have to give in??, and vice versa, which ones have the least amounts of lessons etcwho on here does any of these subjects?obviously im gonna do my own research thought i would post here too
Chemistry and Enigineering.For engineering, you really have to get ready for thermodynamics, the extremely hard maths and control systems.

ur job prospects for civil engineering are gonna be sh*t as well. chemistry is the best out of the 3 jobs wise. economics is ok but you need to add stuff to it like do a masters in sutting very relevant to today's world. covil eng u will be an office bitch for time...theres too many civil engs for work available

Depends where you do Economics tbh.I'd rather do Econ @ LSE or Cambridge than Civil Eng/Chemistry anywhere else, especially as it's crazily maths-based anyway.If you have no interest in Chem/Civ Eng, I wouldn't do them either. Economics would probably be a lot more enjoyable for someone wanting carte blanche course wise.
Would rather do Civil Eng/Chemistry at UCL tbh (in terms of job prospects).

do the one where the aspects of the course intrests u the mosttbh in any of the subjects if you want to come out with a good gradeyou will have to work nuff hardand its easier to work hard/put the hours in on something u like/enjoy