Man Like me does the Impossible say no more !!

hazedunks

So i made couple topics bout my girl how i told her i cheated on her, cussed her out and she left and if she would ever come back. We linked one last time last friday and talked. i decided to put everything on the line and tell her how i felt bout her. I didnt tell her i love her though but that i cared for her etc. She decided to give it another go :D. So i musta linked her on saturday again and it felt just like old times again well to me it did anyway. She musta texted me yesterday and the convo was going good so on the sly i musta dropped it felt like old times the other day init. She goes it did kinda but not completely. I go what was missing and she replies i dunno it didnt feel completely the same. I go huh and she replied obvisiously its gonna take time for things to go back to how they were. We carried on talking for three hours but its got me thinking what the eff is she trying to say? Has she stopped liking me or is she playing some sort of game? I dunno i felt like buying her flowers or some sh*t as a means of apologising to her or suttin for everything thats happened. dunno mans worried now that shes back i dont want to loose her again someone come through and drop that bad boy advice.

You cheated, what do you expect???Things will not be the same as it will be in the back of her head.You need to see her every day, take her out on a regular basis, make her feel that you have changed.TBH, it can be done to change her opinion, but it is very hard to.Suck her p*ssy, she'll forgive you. lol Or think sucker, tell your/her friends your a bowcat and start sexing next mans

Your fighting a losing battle tbh..From when you hear the bars " it don't feel the same" its a ticking time bomb. From what you've said through your last through topics.. it seems like you've finally wore this girl down enough, beat her into submission and shes let you back into eden...If she really wanted you back of her full own accord then you wouldn't have been the one doing all the chasing, all the talking, all the intial contact....End of the day your relationship is on life support, you've brung it back from the brink of death but in doing so its brain dead...Your keeping it alive artifically..its not real, its not the same... she knows this and its only a matter of time before u come to thisTrust is hard to rebuild and the scar of broken trust usually runs too deep to heal

Things can get back to normal.Similar situation happened with me and mine but i didn't cheat.There's no quick way or short cut.You just have to show her that you love her and she can trust you.I'm not saying things will definately get back to normal but if you love her then give it a go.Flowers would be a good start but don't shower her with gifts or suffocate her, just try and be how you was when things were good.All the best i know how you feel.

Things can get back to normal.Similar situation happened with me and mine but i didn't cheat.There's no quick way or short cut.You just have to show her that you love her and she can trust you.I'm not saying things will definately get back to normal but if you love her then give it a go.Flowers would be a good start but don't shower her with gifts or suffocate her, just try and be how you was when things were good.All the best i know how you feel.
She cheated on you???If so, SMH.I not so, sorry

Your fighting a losing battle tbh..From when you hear the bars " it don't feel the same" its a ticking time bomb. From what you've said through your last through topics.. it seems like you've finally wore this girl down enough, beat her into submission and shes let you back into eden...If she really wanted you back of her full own accord then you wouldn't have been the one doing all the chasing, all the talking, all the intial contact....End of the day your relationship is on life support, you've brung it back from the brink of death but in doing so its brain dead...Your keeping it alive artifically..its not real, its not the same... she knows this and its only a matter of time before u come to thisTrust is hard to rebuild and the scar of broken trust usually runs too deep to heal
fam. After i spoke to paradox i left her. And then she started texting me and telling my how she missed me. And all the good times we had. I just said we should link up one last time and clear everything up thats it. So your right i may have made the initial contact but after i left it it was her that wanted it back.And lituentant safe for the advice much appreciated and im gonna try do everything in my power to show her ive changed.

Obviously you feel happy to have got her back and you thought it was all back to how things were before.No.She wont trust you and you will have to be on best behaviour untill you have prooven yourself. She obviously likes you to be back with you but she could be playing abit of game, i dont blame her, she dont wanna be hurt again..If you want her treat her good and be patient because it was your mistakes that caused this situation.If you cant deal with that they finish it quick dont hurt her again.

Just take your time and see how it goes. Her saying it dont feel the same doesnt always mean that basically its over, she wants to make sure you no what you have done and that you wont do it again. If she wasnt like this i would be asking you are you sure shes not cheating.

dont go there, ur life will be a misery, cos as soon as a fall out occurs... this cheating incident will just get thrown in ur face each n everytime.eg "oh yeah, remember when u did what u did etc.." It will only come back to haunt you in ur relationship...She is a woman... Women NEVER FORGET. She will never fully trust you again, leaving room for negative vibes and resent to creep through.For your own peace of mind. NO

Live your life innit.I've been in a similar situation/currently in the same situation - and things have been going strong for the last year and a half soooo I dunno. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn'tJust know that if things fall apart it'll hurt more the 2nd time around.

Mate, congratulations.. Me and u have spoken in private i've said all i can say to u without repeating myself.. Only thing i can say to u now blood is, enjoy it while u can.. Give it 110% and treasure these moments cos i kno that been with her makes u happy..Appearances can be deceiving, thats all i'll say for now But as long as ur happy, thats all that counts..