Shake My Motherfuckin head

Guest Triple XXX

As if that's rape. They just drove around Colchester and found her and raped her? How they get her in the car? How do you rape someone on a roundabout!? She agreed to meet them and then changed her mind but they happened to find her!? What are their friends saying? One of their friends has to have supported the prosecution for there to be a conviction! This can't seriously be her word against 5!? She sent them f*ck*ng dirty pictures ffs! This is a f*ck*ng outrage! Rape is supposed to be hard to prove (theoretically) but in this country they make it so it has to be disproved! That's not right!I'm f*ck*ng outraged and I've read this before!

As if that's rape. They just drove around Colchester and found her and raped her? How they get her in the car? How do you rape someone on a roundabout!? She agreed to meet them and then changed her mind but they happened to find her!? What are their friends saying? One of their friends has to have supported the prosecution for there to be a conviction! This can't seriously be her word against 5!? She sent them f*ck*ng dirty pictures ffs! This is a f*ck*ng outrage! Rape is supposed to be hard to prove (theoretically) but in this country they make it so it has to be disproved! That's not right!I'm f*ck*ng outraged and I've read this before!
I was thinking similar to this alsotbh if it would have just been one man on involved, it may have been lowered to somthing less severe or thrown out all togtether...., But from when theirs more than one man in the mix, the court is always gonnna be swayed in favour of the so called victim

i know what roundaboutwho knows the girls name i might know her
the one near tesco?
nah too baiti live like 2 mins from that and would have heard bout itim guessing the one next to st botolphs train station in townas it has the underground walking to cross it and the middle part with the grassu live in colc ?

i know what roundaboutwho knows the girls name i might know her
the one near tesco?
nah too baiti live like 2 mins from that and would have heard bout itim guessing the one next to st botolphs train station in townas it has the underground walking to cross it and the middle part with the grassu live in colc ?
o seen, yea i live a couple of minutes from there. Up at uni.