Supernatural Phenomenons

Snoop

That cannot be scientifically be explained...I only know very little... here's what i know so far

2zy9539.jpga legendary island in the Atlantic Ocean, lying west of the Straits of Gibraltar. The principal sources for the legend are two of Plato's dialogues, Timaeus and Critias. In the former, Plato describes how Egyptian priests, in conversation with the Athenian lawgiver Solon, described Atlantis as an island larger than Asia Minor and Libya combined, and situated just beyond the Pillars of Hercules (the Straits of Gibraltar). About 9,000 years before the birth of Solon, the priests said, Atlantis was a rich island whose powerful princes conquered many of the lands of the Mediterranean until they were finally defeated by the Athenians and the latter's allies.The Atlantians eventually became wicked and impious, and their island was swallowed up by the sea as a result of earthquakes. In the Critias, Plato supplied a history of the ideal commonwealth of the Atlantians.Atlantis is probably a mere legend, but medieval European writers who received the tale from Arab geographers believed it to be true, and later writers tried to identify it with an actual country. After the Renaissance, for example, attempts were made to identify Atlantis with America, Scandinavia, and the Canary Islands. The story of Atlantis, if Plato did not invent it, may in fact reflect ancient Egyptian records of a volcanic eruption on the island of Thera about 1500 &BC;. This eruption, one of the most stupendous of historical times, was accompanied by a series of earthquakes and tsunamis that shattered civilization on Crete, thereby perhaps giving rise to the legend of Atlantis.
21cxws0.jpgThe Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean in which a number of aircraft and surface vessels are alleged to have disappeared in mysterious circumstances which fall beyond the boundaries of human error, piracy, equipment failure, or natural disasters. Popular culture has attributed some of these disappearances to the paranormal, a suspension of the laws of physics, or activity by extraterrestrial beings.[1]While a substantial body of documentation exists showing numerous incidents to have been inaccurately reported or embellished by later authors, and numerous official agencies have gone on record as stating that the number and nature of disappearances is similar to any other area of ocean, there are incidents (see below) remain unexplained despite considerable investigation.
dlm6fb.jpgOne of the leading theories concerning what orbs are and the one that I lean towards the most is that they are not the spirit at all. The orb is the energy being transferred from a source (i.e. powerlines, heat energy, batteries, people, etc) to the spirit so they can manifest. This may not even be a conscious thing the spirit is doing, just a natural way they get their energy. This would explain why the orbs are round balls. According to the laws of Physics energy being transferring like that would assume is natural shape of a sphere. This theory can also be tied into the EMF readings we get during spirit activity.
Could you lot add some to help me out please?

that first pic is a hotel in the bahamas.i had some spooky sh*t jappen to me the other day, was in a house stripping wallpaper, it was owned by sum old bird who died. she was obsessed with cats, had about 6 of them, and cat pics everywhere. Anyway, i'm upstairs in this house by myself with nothing but the radio for company working away up a ladder. all of a sudden a f*ck*ng cat meows right in my ear, like RIGHT in it, i nearly fell off the ladder. Thing is there was no cat there, and there was no way it could've got up the ladder anyway.

that first pic is a hotel in the bahamas.i had some spooky sh*t jappen to me the other day, was in a house stripping wallpaper, it was owned by sum old bird who died. she was obsessed with cats, had about 6 of them, and cat pics everywhere. Anyway, i'm upstairs in this house by myself with nothing but the radio for company working away up a ladder. all of a sudden a f*ck*ng cat meows right in my ear, like RIGHT in it, i nearly fell off the ladder. Thing is there was no cat there, and there was no way it could've got up the ladder anyway.
You're f*ck*ng nuts that's why. :ghost:

None of them are really supernatural phenomenonssupernatural is Joan of Arc receiving messages from God to lead france to waranother one is Bernadette Soubirous seeing the Virgin Mary & seeing visions (referred to as the Marian apparition)another one is a rare condition of having the wounds of christ on your hands and feet known as stigmata

None of them are really supernatural phenomenonssupernatural is Joan of Arc receiving messages from God to lead france to waranother one is Bernadette Soubirous seeing the Virgin Mary & seeing visions (referred to as the Marian apparition)another one is a rare condition of having the wounds of christ on your hands and feet known as stigmata
They arnt supernatural, they are spiritualist myths.

From the dictionary–adjective1. of, pertaining to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.2. of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or attributed to God or a deity.