Question

Rsonist

Tanner fam, you cant even beging to imagine how this is going to turn out.Nex thing you know, you will come home to find her sitting in your yard with your missus, after 'befriending' herfatal-attractioncharacters.jpgThe ting on the side is in no WAY done with you or your life yet, shes lookin to be wifey.. at any costFatal-Attraction_l.jpgHol tite you playa, playa!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yr life has given me the idea for a film tbhbasically u will be marrying yr girl but guess who shows up,this bird with the unkempt hairbut wait also the german prostitute saying she has bought herself of her pimp and is ready to settle downat the same time the underage chick goes on a talk show and tries to get u arrested for statutorythis all goes down in the same weekend that yr trying to have the wedding,and involves a lot of nervous running aroundi am thinking ben stiller or hugh grant for the lead wat do u reckon
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL Social>>>(Make this all happen on the same weekend Spurs lose to Arsenal in the FA Cup Final)

Bad enough you did what you but dam Tanner. This side ting you had clearly has -100 respect for you & the situation at hand. She lied & hoped she was pregnant, now she's not, this 'devil' of a chick WILL TRY TO f*ck UP EVERYTHING she can.Be warned, this may even get worse. Right now her emotions are telling her 'f*ck Tanner's life/work/relationship/family. I'll make him pay for rejecting me'.One of the realist words Congreve ever wrote 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.

You defo got a psycho on your hands, no point trying to reason with her just cut her off as cleanly as possible.Got to take the positive out of it and say you dodged a bullet by not impregnating this nutter and being tied to her for 18 years. Can only try your best to make it up with your girl.Good luck.

U seem suprised? How did u not see this coming? Realist talk right here.. Kick out! U've already flopped both of them neither one wil work so rather than wasting ur time tryin, just leave it.. Say ur sorry to ur soon to be ex an hope she dont hate u.. Even if u manage to squirm ur way out of it, seed of doubt has been planted firmly.. U cant win

Got some good news and some bad news.She isnt pregnant, she went for a check this afternoon. But, she went into my girlfriends work after that today, asked for her and told her she IS pregnant with my baby.SMH
im angry at her but angry at youreminds me of season 3 of the sopranosman thats watched it know what im talking aboutis your mum like this qsycho chick?serious question

Condoms= standard procedure, but I think you either have to have your head screwed on right from early or you have to have had some scares to make it standard.If you must go bareback at least pull out brah
This.. you either get scared or somone close to you scares you via their experiencesand lol @ attempting to pull out, i mean i probably executed that technique perfectly once out of many MANY triesCondoms FTW

I hate using condoms. I do still use em, but not when the girl is on the pill.And to answer your question faceoff, nah my mum aint like this girl at all lol.Im probably splitting with my girl over this anyway, its been on the cards for a while, well the relationship aint moving anywhere, its just a uni thing init, so when i move home for good it was always gonna be a problem. Better to break it off now, this has been the catalyst.

I hate using condoms. I do still use em, but not when the girl is on the pill.
tbh STD's scare me more than having a child, especially the way females are these again. Long are the days when if you didn't have a dom the girl wasn't having it. Now a days these girls see the dom as some optional extra like alloy wheels or air CD Player in the whip kmt

Dudes is talking about pulling out, f*ck that I'm in it to win it. And I have tried to pull out several times in the past and boy I couldn't do it, my pull out game is weak. Thats like biting and chewing on a hot wing but spit the sh*t out, and you hungry.off topic
:D cant do itmomentum kicks in and boom its done