MODEL SHANKS A GUYS FACE OFF WITH A WINE GLASS

dj ryda

Guest Ian Wright 8
Can anyone tell me what her personal mitigation is? They kept referring to it but I saw no mitigating circumstances in there!
there obviously were in the court roomdon't take newspaper reporting for a law report

Guest Ian Wright 8
lol@her still being alive to even get arrested, let alone stand trial.f*ck it, it's only a flesh wound. They could stick me up at hospital after I'd stamped her head into the floor and then wiped her brains off my soles onto the door mat on the way out.
is a random chick worth getting lifed off for?

Some joke sentence.f*ck the way our legal system operates sometimes.

Being an accomplice to murder is the most fuked thing, how can you receive life for just being there?
Depends whether they are complicit in the murder or the activities after. The escape, destroying of evidence and sh*t like that I guess.If someone was in any way complicit then it is right they should go down.

Being an accomplice to murder is the most fuked thing, how can you receive life for just being there?
Depends whether they are complicit in the murder or the activities after. The escape, destroying of evidence and sh*t like that I guess.If someone was in any way complicit then it is right they should go down.
You have a point but still, it shouldnt be the same sentence as the person who actually did the deed.