FUCK THE POLICE! FUCK FUCK FUCK THE POLICE!!!

Goddaz

How can my aunt rent out one of her buy to let properties to a what seemed like a good, decent, law abiding, hard working white britsh family only for them to clean out all of the house? They took the sink & bath too. I mean the f*ckers even took carpets, toilet seats, unscrewed off security lights & f*ck*ng even took the door bell ffs. They've been paying all bills on time by DD every month for the last 11 months with no problems, all the checks were fine THEN just before its time to extend the contract, they start airring my aunt via phone, mobs, e-mail from last Friday etc so my aunt decides to go up north.They left the 6-bed TOTALLY f*cked!If only you lot can see the damage & how they CLEANED out the whole house. Chairs, fridges, washing machine, everything. Nothing was left but just a empty drum.So why I'm my saying f*ck po po? My aunt gave them all the information about the couple & the their children (21, 19, 24 & 28) who was selling drugs there, doing fraud, defacing her property with a few photos of them, previous addresses, photocopies of ID, other family members addresses, work places etc AND THE PO PO ARE TAKING ABOUT THEY'LL INVESTIGATE IT? :/THE WAY I'M VEX RIGHT NOW! :angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

so ur aunts african.. and she basically got conned? sq-dave-as-rick-james-cc.jpg
THE TABLES HAVE TURNED
lmfao.post of the day.
:lol: :lol: :lol: the quote's echoing in my headnah but on a real, it's a par and police are d*ckheads, but that's just the way they work, they don't get down to business straight unless they're told there's anything to do with violence

Next door family were cool with my aunt & they said alot of people used to come by all kinds of house & 0 of white was found & the place just had bare signs of drugs paraphernalia.They were also credit card statements/default notices of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare names that my aunt knows have never lived there.

so ur aunts african.. and she basically got conned? sq-dave-as-rick-james-cc.jpg
THE TABLES HAVE TURNED
lmfao.post of the day.
:lol: :lol: :lol: the quote's echoing in my headnah but on a real, it's a par and police are d*ckheads, but that's just the way they work, they don't get down to business straight unless they're told there's anything to do with violence
lol, the way i said it in a Chapelle voice as well

u shud of ringged out the ting from farrrrrrrrr
SnmGoing up north this weekend & hoping, just hoping to maybe catch 'emIt may not be now, tomorrow, next week, months or even years BUT As soons as any of them make a search for credit of any kind.I've got them!

Sorry to hear thatUnfortunatley the police won't do nothing except fill it into their statistics of house robberies in the areaif the house is needed urgently then i'd suggest claiming off the insurances for the contentsin the mean time i'd get into contact with your local authorities and maybe think about claiming at a small claims courtif your want to be extra, you could always modify the direct debit and take out chunk out of their account each month until it satisfies your losses

Guest Cipher

LMao @ d-structoBUTGoddaz, what did you expect the police to do?Take your moms word for it and move swiftly to arrest the people?Shoulda said one of them was black & had a bora