Ever moved a chick on....

NiNES.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest I hv ever got was when 1 man slipped me a note!! A NOTE!!!
did he have shitty hand writing?
Lol.. That is besides the point tho an honest effort was put forth.. Only way i could this say guy is a d*ckhead is if he put somethin dumb like i "heart" u on the note

Guest Cipher
TBH, his creativity was wasted on you if you couldn't appreciate that gesture.Obviously man's feeling you but is considerate enough to not make you a public spectacle.And then, woman want to complain there aren't any gentlemen left/chivalry is dead,etc.....
Nah the fact I wrote it on the back a Lidl receipt was my undoing.

did he have shitty hand writing?
Lol.. That is besides the point tho an honest effort was put forth.. Only way i could this say guy is a d*ckhead is if he put somethin dumb like i "heart" u on the note
yh trueit was a good effort, but it wasnt valiant

I've drawn girls on packed busses with my boys as a yute in school/college, different story now though and i wouldnt try unless she was banging and the bus was empty.

Been chirpsed on a bus before .. he went about it the right way actually .. bus werent PACKED but there was quite a few ppl about .. cant remember what he said but he broke the ice .. cool dudeAnd one next african yout was staring at me on a late bus one time .. got off at the same stop so was thinkin oh no .. i walked behind thinkin he wont try .. the guy stopped and chirpsed .. was a bit creepy .. one of vip2's london ppls as well .. but yh .. moral of that story is do not stare and follow me at night. its not hot
was it face off

Lol so he was staring because he knew you from here or it just so happened that he was from here?Lol at guys that can't find the line between staring and eye contact. All giving the girls evils and sh*t lol.
this madnessmakes u feel uncomfortable

TBH, his creativity was wasted on you if you couldn't appreciate that gesture.Obviously man's feeling you but is considerate enough to not make you a public spectacle.And then, woman want to complain there aren't any gentlemen left/chivalry is dead,etc.....
Ohh shuddup. It was creative yes, but funny still. Smads his writing was nice actually. I kept it 4 ages, dont know y.

so wot did the note say then
I cant remember exactly, it was many yrs ago. Somehting along the lines of pretty lady, I saw u & had to write you to let u know how beautiful u r, I would love 2 take u out to dinner, blah, blah, blah. I didnt even get 2 c what he looked like properly as he slipped in it my hand & I was taken a back like wtf is this man touching me 4.

Guest Lisa Turtle
i like it when a man has nice hand writingits rare
so does handwriting do suttin for you ?
nah i jus appreciate itsee so many man with cack hand writing
LOLc/s thougheven though my handwriting is vile.

Guest Lisa Turtle
i have never done this on crowded public transportanyway, 22s i was on the district line with my bredrin a couple months back, i saw one chick giving me stare. i was hoping she would get off at my stop (which was the next stop) but she didn't. so i got off, phoned my bredrin and told him to give the phone to her, told her who i was etc. so i'm talking to her buss a couple jokes she had a laugh like Marge Simpson i was about to ask for the numerals then my bredrin took the phone and said sorry bruv i have to get off the train now.yh pointless story but the joke's on you for reading it anyway c*nt. looking back on this story, it was a fassy manoeuvre and i'm ashamed of myself. :D
:D
LMFAOfully enjoyed reading thatfully fully creased

Guest Lisa Turtle

LOL speaking of notes when I was in Nigeria this guy that used to do deliveries to my Dad's office wrote me a note on the back of some reciept. I thought it was so cute.

Didn't read the whole thread but certain man have negetive game...Simple way around this situation...and it works everytime for me when i have used it....(in fairness i have only done it like 4 times) but still...Just type a message on your phone as a text and hand it to the person..."Sorry to be rude, I wanted to ask your name but didn't want to ask out loud incase you felt a way..." someting along those lines...The girl always laughs and either texts back or just starts speaking to each other....ICE BROKEN!

Didn't read the whole thread but certain man have negetive game...Simple way around this situation...and it works everytime for me when i have used it....(in fairness i have only done it like 4 times) but still...Just type a message on your phone as a text and hand it to the person..."Sorry to be rude, I wanted to ask your name but didn't want to ask out loud incase you felt a way..." someting along those lines...The girl always laughs and either texts back or just starts speaking to each other....ICE BROKEN!
tried & tested!!!it works!!obviously my fist was clenched tight ready for something else, truesay passing phones around to strangers CAN result in something bad...

My boy done this.I was on the phone to him and his target was on the phone as well. So he took his other phone and wrote something like "we're both on the phone but i wanna talk to you" and gave it to her. They went back and forth for a few messages then he got the number and got off two stops after his.