Blazing Squad Freestyle 1Xtra

Wale

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

Justin, why are you so protective of Blazing Squad, you f*ck*ng arsehole?Noone cares that they come from the same shithole as you, you're all pricks. Chingford must be the d*ckhead capital of Europe to be spewing up cunts like you & Blazing Squad.

Justin, why are you so protective of Blazing Squad, you f*ck*ng arsehole?Noone cares that they come from the same shithole as you, you're all pricks. Chingford must be the d*ckhead capital of Europe to be spewing up cunts like you & Blazing Squad.
You only hate blazing squad because it is cool to.If YOU PERSONALLY was in such a position, you would get hated on hard too.Instead of saying they are making their movements and not crying, you hate on your fellow white people. WHY?? Because it is cool for you to.The fact is you're confused, jealous and angry.d*ckhead/pricks, you have no reason to even say they are, meaning you failed tbh. Allow you hating on my area, where the f*ck are you from, up north??? Because if you are, rolling through chingford is like rolling through Hollywood and seeing how sexy our houses are compared to yours.I mean come on, you confused guy, chingford a shithole??? Up north aint a shithole yeah??? Your houses on average are f*ck*ng sh*t. I mean, I thought everyone stopped hanging their clothes outside their front window, thought toilets were inside the house, thought everybody had at least 4 foot of a front garden until I went up north a few times and got proved wrong.Whenever your in London, take a detour around chingford and marvel at what a real nice environment looks like.LOL @ chingford = shithole, smh.

Guest WAVESURFER
You only hate blazing squad because it is cool to.If YOU PERSONALLY was in such a position, you would get hated on hard too.Instead of saying they are making their movements and not crying, you hate on your fellow white people. WHY?? Because it is cool for you to.The fact is you're confused, jealous and angry.d*ckhead/pricks, you have no reason to even say they are, meaning you failed tbh. Allow you hating on my area, where the f*ck are you from, up north??? Because if you are, rolling through chingford is like rolling through Hollywood and seeing how sexy our houses are compared to yours.I mean come on, you confused guy, chingford a shithole??? Up north aint a shithole yeah??? Your houses on average are f*ck*ng sh*t. I mean, I thought everyone stopped hanging their clothes outside their front window, thought toilets were inside the house, thought everybody had at least 4 foot of a front garden until I went up north a few times and got proved wrong.Whenever your in London, take a detour around chingford and marvel at what a real nice environment looks like.LOL @ chingford = shithole, smh.
LOL @ thinking I'm reading a CM Punk post that long.

Wavewanker, I know you read that post and I also show sympathy with you living in a shithole up north. I, once lived in an area that was swag, not as bad as up north (would have topped myself if that was the case), but bad.Maybe one day you'll live in an area like this, until then:

Just allow them man, yeah we know they wasn't gangsters, BUT they might have been switched on, on road for being blazing squad 2002-2005 times so they def have been abused by people.But allow them man init, it's their hustle, getting money.It is the music industry, certain groups of people turned it into something to make money from long time ago, allow blaming blazing squad.

LOL @ Brisco though, he's saying one thing for bradley and a next for blazing squad.You see it Brisco???"Blazing squad never or don't know anyone who lived that life" then "Bladley dun his ting, that's all I'm saying so I make people know he done stuff in his life".Come on man.
wots the problem if its true thoobviously im saying two seperate things. their two different types of ppl
Why are they 2 different types of people though? They're both bubble gum pop acts turned dipset. How do you know Rocky B is lyin? Same way you know Bradley used to 'hustle hard on the streets' (his words not mine <_< ) maybe blazin squad are the same. You can't say theyre lyin just coz BRISCO doesn't know.

Guest Triple XXX
most of them s club chicks woulda caught the deep bangs... especially rachel and tinaand dem s club junior bitches *HOW DEY ARE NOW, NOT AT UNDERAGE STAGE*