I've got swine flu

Lieutenant

Just did the National Flu Pandemic test thing now..got the high temperatures since Friday...got the breathing problem when not upright..headaches + the random moments when I wake up my whole body feels weak and i feel like i'm getting out of breath...and I have minor asthma (since i was child) + the coughs are there and I'm getting all this phlegm and I'm not sneezing it out ..it told me I have the Flu. I also left the house on Sunday to look for MW2 in Sainsburys..i must have spreaded it around. Didn't even know cause I thought it was a minor illness/fever that'd be gone by Monday. And f*ck*ng Abbey just charged me for an Instant Overdraft again yet my statement don't have no minus's this time.FML

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GP are f*ck*ng closed today due to Staff Training aswell. Locked on to the website..made an account so i can set up Appointments online..curiously clicked the "I want to login button"...

Swine Flu Important AnnouncementPlease DO NOT come to the surgery if you have a temperature of 38ºC (100ºF) or more and two or more of the following:Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Limb/Joint Pain or HeadacheInstead, STAY AT HOME and phone your practice on 0844 477 8943 or the NHS Swine Flu Information Line on 0800 1 513 513
I deffo have Swine Flu.. :(