I've got swine flu

Lieutenant

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to the doctors and they said now they've decided not to give out anything to people with this flu as its just like a normal flu. Anyone under the age of 3 or over 65 will have to get one though. If you got the symptoms but you have no rash and can move your neck freely/breathe properly they will just advise you to not go to public places and just take paracetamol and lots of cold drinks etc

Got the phone call from my doctor this afternoon. Tested positive for Swine Flu, definitely not the news I wanted to hear on my birthday.Minor though, still went shopping on Carnaby Street. (Bayy's lucky he didn't serve me because I saw him in Size?) Went out tonight to Club W with Kid Cudi performing. Proper shook his hand when he left as well, oh well...They're saying they don't want to give me any medication, WTF?!? Just kept asking if there's any toddlers or elderly living with me because apparently they need the medication. I knew something was wrong, I haven't eaten properly for 2 weeks, the back of my tongue swells up at night and my cough refuses to subside. When I go to my clinic appointment on Monday I'm gonna get them to write me a note so I can get time off from work.Swine Flu >

Guest Medic
Don't think Doctors are going to allow me to go watch jeezy :(
Bruv, jus do it. Imagine the headlines "Swine Flu Outbreak At Jeezy Concert", imagine the props you'll get from VIP2 mandem
Is this post serious? My sarcasm detection is rubbish.Unlucky to the people that have it, get well soon.

i swear catching it now >>>> catching it in winter?
Getting the vaccine when it's finished >>>> catching the disease and making your immune system have to battle it out
i'd rather know that my immune system can fight against something like that an win on its onesnot that im goin out to catch it
Basically.LOL @ me probably having typhoid &/or malaria for nearly 12 months now.waiting on results, hopefully I do because that would explain all the mad symptoms.
nigga u cant have maleria for 12 months we'd be saying rip long eyelash youth by now if you did
You simpleton, tell that to my GP who made me have the test/my auntie in Ghana who treats cases such as that

Guest Flat Ericó
Getting the vaccine when it's finished >>>> catching the disease and making your immune system have to battle it out
i'd rather know that my immune system can fight against something like that an win on its onesnot that im goin out to catch it
Basically.LOL @ me probably having typhoid &/or malaria for nearly 12 months now.waiting on results, hopefully I do because that would explain all the mad symptoms.
nigga u cant have maleria for 12 months we'd be saying rip long eyelash youth by now if you did
You simpleton, tell that to my GP who made me have the test/my auntie in Ghana who treats cases such as that
nigga shutup. what gp is this

Got the phone call from my doctor this afternoon. Tested positive for Swine Flu, definitely not the news I wanted to hear on my birthday.Minor though, still went shopping on Carnaby Street. (Bayy's lucky he didn't serve me because I saw him in Size?) Went out tonight to Club W with Kid Cudi performing. Proper shook his hand when he left as well, oh well...They're saying they don't want to give me any medication, WTF?!? Just kept asking if there's any toddlers or elderly living with me because apparently they need the medication. I knew something was wrong, I haven't eaten properly for 2 weeks, the back of my tongue swells up at night and my cough refuses to subside. When I go to my clinic appointment on Monday I'm gonna get them to write me a note so I can get time off from work.Swine Flu >
ur some swine flu assassin u tried to give it to kid cudi

nigga shutup. what gp is this
You're not in a good position to call me/anybody a nigga.Dormant malarial parsite/Dormant typhoid.I feel stupid even needing to explain this to you, you do not deserve knowledge.

Yeah man a lot betterjust the cough and sore throat leftthought i was gonna die on friday tbh
nt gonna lie sh*t got me parahad sum ragid cough for the past 4 days, yesterday had sum next head achthen my sister is comin to tell me shes got a sore throat toothen my girl calls me sayin she woke up with a sore throat this morningbut i feel 100% 2day, and i'm sure swine flu lasts longer than 4 days