I've got swine flu

Lieutenant

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 8 girls I know who went on holiday together now have swine flu.3 of them for definite.1 of whom passed out on the plane, was rushed to A&E, & shoved into isolation.Swear 1/4 of the people at FWD last night had swine flu. Smh. I have just recovered from a cold/hayfever/whatever the f it was last week. Don't want a reoccurrence.

Guest Esquilax
Quite a few people have died though, is this the same for normal flu? (genuine question)
yes, thousands of people in the UK die of normal flu every year

no it aint the same as normal flunormal flu is more lethal
:/
swear he's right?the symptoms of normal influenza are much harsher than swine fluit's just that they didn't have a vaccine for swine flu and therefore can't stop it spreadingor am i on gas mark 6 right now?
actually their about the samewith the addition of diarrhea and stomach aches in sum cases of swine fluhowever the deaths per year for normal flu is higher (currently) than the deaths per year caused by swine flu

what evidence do you need look at the death rates from the past decadewhat country has even hit the 1000 mark to swine flu deaths?more people died from normal flu than swine flu when the outbreak was getting hyped in mexicocome on man dont let the media fool you