Best game you have played

jagz1992

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im hating when i see shady playingcos i aint got the dlc so i can go past level 20i aint playing again till i get itshady u got the alien blaster gun yet?
Yea i got the alien blaster a while ago. But i aint used it yet since the ammo is so rare.I need to get the tesla cannon though.

im hating when i see shady playingcos i aint got the dlc so i can go past level 20i aint playing again till i get itshady u got the alien blaster gun yet?
Yea i got the alien blaster a while ago. But i aint used it yet since the ammo is so rare.I need to get the tesla cannon though.
the what :blink: i no about the telsa armouri recommend getting the pit and operation anchorage a.s.a.pthey are sickkkwhen i got them i played fallout for 2days straight

the what :blink: i no about the telsa armouri recommend getting the pit and operation anchorage a.s.a.pthey are sickkkwhen i got them i played fallout for 2days straight
^ tesla cannon is the gun phil uses in the vid. But u need broken steel though.Ye ill get them addons soon. I need the new one aswell, point lookout. I aint even started broken steel though, it starts after the last mission of the main game. But im still going through the sidequests.

some of you man are nutsthe best game you have ever played on 360 is without online? :/ coming like its ps3 or suttin
lol so a game can't be good without online multiplayer?
do you really think thats what i mean though?/truss fallout gets me shook on the regsi still got a couple side quests to do b4 i complete it

some of you man are nutsthe best game you have ever played on 360 is without online? :/ coming like its ps3 or suttin
do you really think thats what i mean though?
yup, i assumed from that postand this one
Bioshock easily
but its single player.....
you said that like say because it's single player it can't be the best game he's played on xboxif i'm wrong, explain what you mean

what game u lot talking about bioshockman turned into straight pussyhole mode on the big hd surroundsound at 3am and that was just the demoi aint touched that game since
loool the end part of the demo is f*ck*ng scary.bioshock>>>Resident Evil/Condemnd

do you really think thats what i mean though?
yup, i assumed from that postand this one
Bioshock easily
but its single player.....
you said that like say because it's single player it can't be the best game he's played on xboxif i'm wrong, explain what you mean
Lol don't even remember that second postwhat i'm saying is even with the best single player the re-playability of multi player games makes me prefer 'embut i was looking at it in a way like if i could only choose 1 game to play forever i dont know whybut like multi player is the future can't even lie now a days a game has to be superb to have single player only and to have me complete it it is that deep (except rpgs)