them i cant hack getting beat at fifa guys lol

Creed Diskenth

One lad that was on my team on gears (some white yank) was constantly shoutin off "Yeahhhh nigger" every time he killed someone, was quite annoyin tbhThats the only time i recall it bein said online but obviously with me bein white its not like i get called it
I'm white and I've been called it over the PS3. They don't know who you are sat behind the console lol

LMAO @ me just beatin some italian 6-1 and he sends me some paragrah in italian saying this:"sei simpatico come la merda e quella zoccola troia di tua mamma mi lecca il culo brutto frocio figlio di puttana impotente vali meno di uno sterco di vacca e se fossi qui ti giuro che dagli schiaffoni ti farei tornare etero brutto frocio"so i google translator'd it and it came out"six nice as sh*t and zoccola slut of your mom licks my ass ugly frocio the son of a bitch impotent worth less than a cow dung and if I were here I swear by Schiaffonati that you would return straight ugly frocio"Feelings where hurt man (from what you can make out, some of it google couldnt pick up)

LMAO @ me just beatin some italian 6-1 and he sends me some paragrah in italian saying this:"sei simpatico come la merda e quella zoccola troia di tua mamma mi lecca il culo brutto frocio figlio di puttana impotente vali meno di uno sterco di vacca e se fossi qui ti giuro che dagli schiaffoni ti farei tornare etero brutto frocio"so i google translator'd it and it came out"six nice as sh*t and zoccola slut of your mom licks my ass ugly frocio the son of a bitch impotent worth less than a cow dung and if I were here I swear by Schiaffonati that you would return straight ugly frocio"Feelings where hurt man (from what you can make out, some of it google couldnt pick up)
LMAO the loss cut man deep