Friendlies

Kompressor

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly forgot to give a honourable mention to De leat he had a decent game both defensivly and going forward and theres me thinking he was only bought because the youth team didn't have a enough CBshame about Danny Simpson though it looks like if you've got a Scottish accent Fergies more likely to perservere with you than if you've gotta a Mancunian one And yes i am talking about Darren "f*ck*ng" Fletcher as he was known as for years Yes he is a good/important player now but for years he showed potential without actually doing it maybe if Fergie put the same ammount of confidence and time into some of the young Mancunian talent we could still reggularly produce some real local home grown talent Despite the fact that the Da silva's are excellent players i'm not fan of cherry picking the young talent from across the world if it means the locals dont get Fair chance

watched the game again.nice to have a winger in Valencia that wants to hit the bar line and get crosses. none of that faffin around.looks like his arrival has raised Nani game somewhat too, he looks a totally different player from last season.

Guest Tulse Hill

16:00 30 Liverpool 0 - 1 Atl. Madrid (0 - 1) loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolHOW SHITE ARE LIVERPOOOLLOOOLAGUERO BOYING UR LITTLE SCOUSE PUDDLE OF SHITE

f*ck ARRFHeskey is going on sickguy is not even big anymore.. this guy has lost bare weight he''s quicker and he's even doing step overs lool wtfDelph is class no lie.. guy oozes quality he is actually owning fiorentina's midfield.. the kid has everything, he needs to work on his strength though..

Come on Yung-R brah youve been here long enough not to fall for the bait.Lol @ liverpool though
I know but sometimes tulse talks sense and it annoys me when it comes to Liverpool...Seriously, this sh*t pre season proves how crucial Alonso was to us...And yet majority of Liverpool fans on here were like FUK HIM, LET HIM GO...KMT

Guest Tulse Hill
/Isnt that 2losses against Spanish teams in a rowHmmmWhat is the Liverpool line-up?Is Lucas aka Luca >>> Anderson playing?
lmfaoBumbclass>.not gunna lie though, LUCAS AKA "THE ROCK" AKA "YOU WONT GET PAST ME" AKA "WE ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO SCOR AGAINST WEN I PLAY"PMSLAGUERO JUST SPUNKED THAT EGO AWAY LIKE NAARFINGDNIGHTGOODBLESSVIA ARSENALRIP LIVERPOOL

swear liverpool have been struglling in pre season might put some P on them to tump spurs at the laneusualy how sh*t goes in football

Yeah this preseason has been sh*t not even going to lie....Even bigger problem is that Carragher came off with an injury. We took him off but hopefully hes ok for the Tottenham game.If not then were most likely going to have to field two inexperienced CB's. If Carras ok then it will be him and Martin Kelly (Wrote about him on Banes Scout Topic )