Man dem who smoke work (all junkies)

The Somalian

Guest Triple XXX
speaking from experience init jas lol
nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1
dnt see hw u can blast one drug n praise anotherthat jus doesnt make sense to me
How does it not make sense?
it just doesnt weed comes from the groundwithout the sun dirt and water it wudnt be made
as opposed to cocaine coming from space yea?lol

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1
dnt see hw u can blast one drug n praise anotherthat jus doesnt make sense to me
it just doesnt weed comes from the groundwithout the sun dirt and water it wudnt be made
lol must be high off that crack.

nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1but, a lot of my older brothers m8s are on it and they all appear like normal members of society obviously there will b affects i dnt see, but they can go to work pay there bills and look after there children, a crack addict could no do this
and u called her a nittyu nitty/i kno crack heads that can do this and are doing this bruvva but den again i come from the mecca of white
----------------Now playing: DJ FYBAR - UK FUNKY SESSIONS.
Boy, I have never seen a stable crackhead, Yeah they may seem fine at the start but give it a short space of time and you will see a major difference in appearance, the way they act, lifestyle etc etc etc it is just not possible to maintain.I have known normal guys, guys who I could talk on the level on a day to day basis but are now in the gutters of life, it's a mad cycle...But yeah what Guantanamo said, someone is gonna feed the addiction so the blame can't just fall on dealers.
aite put it dis wayderes a man that lives opposite me who the man dem have been bursting since i was in nappys. all his wife was a nitty aswell but i aint seen her for years. coulda died god forbid and mans none the wiser, its like that.HE WORKS FOR BRITISH GAS.(Swear down)Goes work everyday in his van does his ting and comes home for a bone, normal face and he dont give a f*ck.Also theres a white family that live a couple doors down and the parents both indulge.Resulted in two wog sockets youts and a white boy thats moved to hastings and is currently shuttng down the trade up dere.The parents(well the mum works in the butchers) both look kinda easy but eveyone knows there crackheads.It's All About There Mindstate And Were There At Tbh, This Determines Wherever or not they end up in a gutter or lead a semi normal life.Looking out my window now and can see they have a sky dish.so they most be alrite.lol

must of bin following my younger cousin around on the weekend whilst he was feeding cats, my gawd the levels of disrespect he is showing these feins is disgracefulthere was this old man, could have be my youngers grandad and my yout is talking to him with some hard bass in his voice. He dont even touch them or give em direct eye contactDem grittys are like flies around sh*t, see them swarming in zombie mode begging a stone, its a life sucking job dont care how much p's u make.

There is actually the difference between a crack head and somebody who smokes it occassionaly.most of the dealers shotting rocks end up smoking that sh*t ina spliff at one point in there life time, and those who realise that smoking that sh*t ina spliff is a waste of a rock, its like diluted affect and those who give in to curiosity will pipe it on a gauze low the tin foil and ash!Each to there own, I Understand what sex pistol is saying though about the weakness etc. I actually dont have a problem with dealers as such, because they are only selling something to a consummer who knows the risks and i personally feel peados should serve longer than dealers. I understand the attraction of the drug though not one person who has smoked that sh*t would be being honest by saying its sh*t, then 1 u either were smoking sh*t crack or u didnt know how to smoke and inhale in the first place. The sh*t is amazing and only those who have smoked it will understand that, but its a drug it can become addictive and if you let it rule your life could potentially ruin it. Im honest so i aint going to lie to somebody who asks me a question.
ber nittys on dis site secretly

Guest Triple XXX
i see that beforeall theyre using comes from the ground one way or anotherso its still naturalu could argue all day about how our foods are processed if u look that deep into it most arent "natural"

i see that beforeall theyre using comes from the ground one way or anotherso its still naturalu could argue all day about how our foods are processed if u look that deep into it most arent "natural"
fam they werent making cocaine in ancient times but kno they were buning weed(using weed for medical purposes was very commen old skool times)there wasnt even gasoline to cut the sh*t

There is actually the difference between a crack head and somebody who smokes it occassionaly.most of the dealers shotting rocks end up smoking that sh*t ina spliff at one point in there life time, and those who realise that smoking that sh*t ina spliff is a waste of a rock, its like diluted affect and those who give in to curiosity will pipe it on a gauze low the tin foil and ash!Each to there own, I Understand what sex pistol is saying though about the weakness etc. I actually dont have a problem with dealers as such, because they are only selling something to a consummer who knows the risks and i personally feel peados should serve longer than dealers. I understand the attraction of the drug though not one person who has smoked that sh*t would be being honest by saying its sh*t, then 1 u either were smoking sh*t crack or u didnt know how to smoke and inhale in the first place. The sh*t is amazing and only those who have smoked it will understand that, but its a drug it can become addictive and if you let it rule your life could potentially ruin it. Im honest so i aint going to lie to somebody who asks me a question.
Yes because classifying me as a nitty makes sense to you here. In reality it would be the wrong move!Aint about what you did, its what you DO!

must of bin following my younger cousin around on the weekend whilst he was feeding cats, my gawd the levels of disrespect he is showing these feins is disgracefulthere was this old man, could have be my youngers grandad and my yout is talking to him with some hard bass in his voice. He dont even touch them or give em direct eye contactDem grittys are like flies around sh*t, see them swarming in zombie mode begging a stone, its a life sucking job dont care how much p's u make.
thats the kind of sh*t that f*cks me off, people loose there souls!

Yes because classifying me as a nitty makes sense to you here. In reality it would be the wrong move!Aint about what you did, its what you DO!
from uve tasted it liked it and recommended it to man den uve lost.and in reality uve had the glass d*ck on ur lips toking like ....... well a nitty.

nah, im nt on coke, tried a lil blast once and i didn't see the hype, MD is the 1but, a lot of my older brothers m8s are on it and they all appear like normal members of society obviously there will b affects i dnt see, but they can go to work pay there bills and look after there children, a crack addict could no do this
and u called her a nittyu nitty/i kno crack heads that can do this and are doing this bruvva but den again i come from the mecca of white
dnt matter what u smoke or sniff of swallowits still drugsyea some r worse than others but im sure one smoke of crack is the same as a couple rounds of MD
u guise are just chatting sh*tcoke is nowhere near as bad as crackI didnt call her a nitty, i said were u a fiend or did u try once (her trying it once and choosing 2 never do again dusnt make her a nitty in my eyes)if u call som1 a nitty 4 trying powder cocaine once, and not doing it agen in the space of a year, then u are just making ureself look immatureputting MD in the same bracket as Crack is the stupidist sh*t i have ever heard in my life, u cnt do a "couple of rounds" because afterwards ure serotonin levels are so low u wudnt wanna do much more, u wud struggle to do md for 2/3 days running

dnt matter what u smoke or sniff of swallowits still drugsyea some r worse than others but im sure one smoke of crack is the same as a couple rounds of MD
u guise are just chatting sh*tcoke is nowhere near as bad as crackI didnt call her a nitty, i said were u a fiend or did u try once (her trying it once and choosing 2 never do again dusnt make her a nitty in my eyes)if u call som1 a nitty 4 trying powder cocaine once, and not doing it agen in the space of a year, then u are just making ureself look immatureputting MD in the same bracket as Crack is the stupidist sh*t i have ever heard in my life, u cnt do a "couple of rounds" because afterwards ure serotonin levels are so low u wudnt wanna do much more, u wud struggle to do md for 2/3 days running
ibangcharliei kno its nowhere as bad mate just saying its still a gateway drug to other hard substanceslike crackwhen lecturer, doctors and other profeesional figures are taking coke on the job and can perform then its obvious that its not that bad but i kno crack heads must have a f*cked day at the office

from uve tasted it liked it and recommended it to man den uve lost.and in reality uve had the glass d*ck on ur lips toking like ....... well a nitty.
lol, hold up where did you see me write "i highly recommend this to people to use" I think you will find that i didnt!! LOLUnless your drug and alcohol free do not talk sh*t to me about glass "d*ck" on my lips.. Much prefer the Glass d*ck to the tin f*ck*ng junkie can!

ibangcharliei kno its nowhere as bad mate just saying its still a gateway drug to other hard substanceslike crackwhen lecturer, doctors and other profeesional figures are taking coke on the job and can perform then its obvious that its not that bad but i kno crack heads must have a f*cked day at the office
so how are u gunna call me a nitty :lol:dus that in in anyway make sense?

cant help it fam around people like u every daysay uve only tried it once and it werent for ubut when u pass ur driving test or get good uni results the first thing u do is call me for 4 gees (4 £150 Holla)if that aint u snm but its wat im around so i cant help but call man nittied

so how are u gunna call me a nitty :lol:dus that in in anyway make sense?
<_<

cant help it fam around people like u every daysay uve only tried it once and it werent for ubut when u pass ur driving test or get good uni results the first thing u do is call me for 4 gees (4 £150 Holla)if that aint u snm but its wat im around so i cant help but call man nittied
LMFAO @ This hypocrite!LOL @ presumming everybody whose tried a drug once will always celebrate by wasting money on what mr frenchie is selling as coke which in reality aint sh*t!I wouldnt waste a penny on cocaine - Its over rated and weak in my mind.