Man dem who smoke work (all junkies)

The Somalian

No E's/md/ket are not safe drugs, they still cause damage to your body and mind. i know ppl that take all them wack ass drugs and when i see them pilled, out there f*ck*ng heads on them things they are a f*ck*ng mess straight up and down, the come downs they suffer and u want to say they are safe? Sweety these drugs make you trip out, hense why people have killed while on these drugs accidently. Crack numbs your pain emotionally and physically its a deep drug!
LOLLLLL. who has killed on md or ket? seriously tho your gassin this thread up bare. on ket the person wouldnt be able to think or do the amount of work involved to kill somone and as for MD, you get a proper happy feeling off it, how you gonna do something like kill someone, that wouldnt even come to mind.corse those drugs have negative effects, all drugs do, nobody was disputing that. thats the thing with drugs you weigh up the cost vs the benefits to see if its worth it for you. all that was being said was that people can do those drugs in MODERATION and get away with a normal life and nt end up a fiend. it does come down to mentality to an extent but those substances arent as physically addictive as say crack, coke or heroin.
Excuse me sweetyheart but i have seen people on ket while some yes get a happy vybe from it i have seen others proper freaking out.Several people have tripped out heavilyon es and ket and yeh i actually know somebody who killed someone else while on extacy hacked the boys head off, cause he freaked out and went prang!you just dont know how your body will react to these drugs and these types of drugs people are messing with were designed so that the person giving these drugs could take control of the person/animal you dont realise how vunerable you are. Yeh everythings is all proper happy and great until something goes wrong then watch how happy they all are on them ones there.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No E's/md/ket are not safe drugs, they still cause damage to your body and mind. i know ppl that take all them wack ass drugs and when i see them pilled, out there f*ck*ng heads on them things they are a f*ck*ng mess straight up and down, the come downs they suffer and u want to say they are safe? Sweety these drugs make you trip out, hense why people have killed while on these drugs accidently. Crack numbs your pain emotionally and physically its a deep drug!
LOLLLLL. who has killed on md or ket? seriously tho your gassin this thread up bare. on ket the person wouldnt be able to think or do the amount of work involved to kill somone and as for MD, you get a proper happy feeling off it, how you gonna do something like kill someone, that wouldnt even come to mind.corse those drugs have negative effects, all drugs do, nobody was disputing that. thats the thing with drugs you weigh up the cost vs the benefits to see if its worth it for you. all that was being said was that people can do those drugs in MODERATION and get away with a normal life and nt end up a fiend. it does come down to mentality to an extent but those substances arent as physically addictive as say crack, coke or heroin.
Excuse me sweetyheart but i have seen people on ket while some yes get a happy vybe from it i have seen others proper freaking out.Several people have tripped out heavilyon es and ket and yeh i actually know somebody who killed someone else while on extacy hacked the boys head off, cause he freaked out and went prang!you just dont know how your body will react to these drugs and these types of drugs people are messing with were designed so that the person giving these drugs could take control of the person/animal you dont realise how vunerable you are. Yeh everythings is all proper happy and great until something goes wrong then watch how happy they all are on them ones there.
please just stick to being a 'DrunkMof*cker' and don't comment on things you know nothing about someone needs to spike this bitches drink

sorry i dont buy this ecstasy fuelled murderers talk. if that was the case then bare people would be gettin beheaded at certain raves lol.and i certainly dont buy this talk of "drugs made to control the user for the seller" and "not knowing how your body will react"...dunno what drug you/the people u know are taking and thinkin that its ecstasy/ket/whatever but its nt, the dealers there are giving u grade A bullshit.

They solely took pills and then decided to kill someone? You must hang around with next nittys.I've seen people do weird sh*t on drugs, but from when your "associate" is "hacking" next persons head off-he can't be placed in the same banding as the recreational drug-taker. He obviously had underlying issues. Plus you're weird like, and, yeah...you get me.Too much sh*t being chat in this thread.Can't be bothered to quote certain heads here and there but for whoever was talking about people dying from solely taking pills.Find me statistics plse.And when I say statistics I want statistics that say the REASON FOR DEATH was Ecstasy or mdma, because you won't find many, if any.Few have died solely from taking a pill. Even less have died solely from taking mdma. I've heard of ketamine-influenced deaths, but further investigations usually find most of these people mixed alcohol and ket, etc etcStop the stupid, ket is meant for horses bullshit, because no-one is injecting it.I'm sure some paediatricians still use ketamine-based products for conscious sedation...I know the Dr in sa'lone did for me :lol:Aaaaaaaaanyway I swear you're the chick who knew a person who murdered someone, buried the bodies in the yard, then proceeded to live there like nothing happened.....with that in mind-your stories bare no relevance here.please note: I don't condone the use of drugs (anymore)

Best drug I've done is laughing gas.Need a connect for that.
LOL YOU CAN GRAB THAT ONLINE.IT'S ALRIGHT FOR ALL OF 5 SECONDS THEN WEARS OFF.ALSO WHO KNOWS ABOUT THAT GREEN RHINO KET sh*t IS LETHAL.TRYNA HOLLA @ SOME WHALE KET THOUGH ANYONE GOT IT???

Best drug I've done is laughing gas.Need a connect for that.
LOL YOU CAN GRAB THAT ONLINE.IT'S ALRIGHT FOR ALL OF 5 SECONDS THEN WEARS OFF.ALSO WHO KNOWS ABOUT THAT GREEN RHINO KET sh*t IS LETHAL.TRYNA HOLLA @ SOME WHALE KET THOUGH ANYONE GOT IT???
LOLWUT?Am i reading what i think i am reading?....

swear skunk cant be natural thoughdoes anyone acually still smoke pure weed?
:clueless:
skunk is the worst thing u cud ever smoke i kno dons that dip the sh*t in varnish, horse feed, piss, all sorts of sprays smhlol @ smoking pissreal weed man bun sess
get me all what i smoke is weed i have skunk once in a while u can even see in that chro thread me talking about me not enjoying smoking skunkyesterday went radio had some badboy spliff licked man difrrently

skunk is the worst thing u cud ever smoke i kno dons that dip the sh*t in varnish, horse feed, piss, all sorts of sprays smhlol @ smoking pissreal weed man bun sess
Boy , i would never get bumped like that.If youve been smoking skunk long enough , you will know if your draw is messed before u even bill it.Shottas that spray there food are cheap shottas IMO, you aint making anything by spraying your food , might make a extra £5 per ouce or something.If you cant tell good skunk from bad skunk , whats smokeable to whats not smokeable , you shouldnt be smoking green IMO.

Boy , i would never get bumped like that.If youve been smoking skunk long enough , you will know if your draw is messed before u even bill it.Shottas that spray there food are cheap shottas IMO, you aint making anything by spraying your food , might make a extra £5 per ouce or something.If you cant tell good skunk from bad skunk , whats smokeable to whats not smokeable , you shouldnt be smoking green IMO.
lol @ replying to his stupid commentswhy would anyone dip munk into piss?enlighten me.