FWD TOMORROW NIGHT...

Lenny The Tramp

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rave was nutshold tight tippa helped man allot lool safe for that stillhold tight flush see I dont lie got you your magnershold tight kerserdidnt even know u was there tb was calling u earlierwot that guy in the wheelchaIR WAS hot wheels lool? or are u takin the pissbare nice vibes people buying me drinks and sh*t walked out of the rave with £80 still in my pocket which i was surprised aboutchampagne ting was a par could not buy champs unless you were in vipsee what i mean about you south londoners you guys are cunts£4 for a cheese burger (not quarter pounder cheese burger fam)cab man now I asked him for a cab to bow tesco's as I was gonna stay at my mums mans telling me £20 the journey is just straight through the blacwall tunnel and ur there I told him no next cab man come up to me and asked me to make him an offer told £8 is the right amount man started chattin sh*t to mejust waited 20 minutes for the 108 trying to bump man kmtback to the ravevectra and silencer f*cked up the rave should of had a later setnewham gens was not feeling to tuff dee and foots did have their momentsSlimzee and B-live was nuts I was right in the middle of that sh*t them asian bruddas were going nuts falling over swinging heads all over the placeBBK set was the one for the night for me maximum killed it frisco done allot when he dropped we need some more girls in here versejesus to maNY many many sexi girls in that rave swear downmissed spyros set as i was knackeredbenga and skream was allot that tune he dropped first>>>>magnetic man was he the guy with the apple laptops? he was sick also night was to muchenjoyed myselfhold tight the ting who tried drawing man talking to me in english then she got pissed to much drink and then was talking to me in russain like i understand the sh*t

wot that guy in the wheelchaIR WAS hot wheels lool? or are u takin the piss
It was actually him.
cab man now I asked him for a cab to bow tesco's as I was gonna stay at my mums mans telling me £20 the journey is just straight through the blacwall tunnel and ur there I told him no next cab man come up to me and asked me to make him an offer told £8 is the right amount man started chattin sh*t to mejust waited 20 minutes for the 108 trying to bump man kmt
Cabs were on a hype, had to pay £50 back to north and then another £10 on top for an extra drop, some utter pisstake.
benga and skream was allot that tune he dropped first>>>>
Filth
magnetic man was he the guy with the apple laptops? he was sick also night was to much
Magnetic Man is Benga, Skream and Artwork.

oh so its a link up ting coz i see skream and benga there on the set and then after I see a next set with them man onmankes sensethat pulse y/pulse eskimo/ rhythm and gash bootleg done allot for me was not feeling it when i first heard it on maximums show but it was allot on the sound systemlool southpaw you was there?swear u come like an enigma

watching from the balcony at the ravers listening to dubstep>>>>was an experinceeveryone movingevery fight i saw was a angry black breh fighting an over hyped white guy lool (aND not hyped in a way where they are trying to go on like they are on the arms hyped from the music)black boys>>>>one white breh hit me in my face and eye pushed him up but obviously i use common sense so I apoligised to my man for lashing out and explained that he hit me in the face and eye

apparently, got them from dissensusRoom 122:00-23:00 Alexander Nut23:00-23:45 Vectra + Silencer23:45-00:30 Newham Generals (LIVE)00:30-00:40 Katy B (LIVE)00:40-01:20 Geeneus + Tippa01:20-02:00 Magnetic Man (LIVE)02:00-02:15 Geeneus + Tippa02:15-02:30 Ms Dynamite02:30-03:15 Boy Better Know03:15-04:15 Benga + Skream04:15-05:15 N-Type + Youngsta05:15-06:00 SpyroMCs:02:00 -03:00 Crazy D03:00-05:00 Stamina + SP:MCRoom 223:00-23:45 Scratcha23:45-00:30 Zinc00:30-01:15 Slimzee01:15-02:00 Crazy Cousinz + MC Versatile02:00-03:00 Chef vs Plastician03:00-04:00 Marcus Nasty04:00-05:00 Caspa
from grimeforumhow can they par the best grime DJ like that?

that pulse y/pulse eskimo/ rhythm and gash bootleg done allot for me was not feeling it when i first heard it on maximums show but it was allot on the sound system
Darq E Freaker - Rhythm and SlagsStill pissed I missed it but my body probably couldn't have taken it.