What makes a good woman

Fresh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its really important that a man plays football, whether its sunday league, kick about on the concrete anything
I DO NOT PLAY FOOTBALLI DO NOT LIKE FOOTBALLI SUPPORT ARSENAL BY ASSOCIATION
BLARDJ34WTFNEAKSMADDYRS;LYOUNEEKDGNVXC C/S
it tells me lot about a mans characterhow he interacts with other males, competition, team work, bravado levels/tbh i love seein men show off on the pitch

the cooking thing is why i couldnt ever marry a white girlnt about eating chip buttys and tuna pasta when i come home for dinner every nightu can train them thought it takes time and most wouldnt be f*cked
:D :D :D :D :D :D
One of the strongest points mum has when presenting the case of having to marry a freshie from the homeland

lol at the dinner agrumentThem ones where he piss u off and comes home late'baby i smell steak, smells fire'*belly rumbles*'yeah i made some yams, plantain and two banana aswell for u''aww u no just what i like honey, this is why i love u.......... But babes, babes i cant see it u know:.......not in the microwave or the oven, not on the side neither!!! where is it sugar dumpling?'i fed it to the cat when the clock struck 12 and speaking of dumplings i gave it a few of them too so u might want to go and clean the sick out of ur church shoes b4 it dries....'I can see it now

i think its really important that a man plays football, whether its sunday league, kick about on the concrete anything
I DO NOT PLAY FOOTBALLI DO NOT LIKE FOOTBALLI SUPPORT ARSENAL BY ASSOCIATION
BLARDJ34WTFNEAKSMADDYRS;LYOUNEEKDGNVXC C/S
it tells me lot about a mans characterhow he interacts with other males, competition, team work, bravado levels/tbh i love seein men show off on the pitch
Surely any team sport would show that.Basketball for example.*Spuds**leaves*

• Has strong Maternal Instincts
  • Is supportive of partner and involves him in her ambitions and incorporates herself into his. But keeps some independance.
  • Takes pride in her appearance
  • Is Very feminine
  • Gives good advice
  • Appreciates sense of humour
  • Isn't Greedy
  • Reads

Will add to the list

co -signI like chick thats very feminine thats major turn on and plus if she interesting in reading alot books* Knows how to be submissive and still strong Respect me as a man leader of the relationship . So I don't need to physically abuse her, cuz i will treat her with respect first n foremost Respect me as dominant leader.* Willing to learn new stuff different cultures and history.

Bere man saying cook!!Cant Man Cook?Would you expect your girl to cook for you whie shes on her period?Certain Brudders Need Jesus!
Mangina alert...
Montana stop trying to exhibit Mangina /Simp/Weenie/Weak Mentality.That sh*t is wackWomen may like guy that follows her but deep down don't respect him and eventually will kick him to the curb quicker than the dominant males. Its FACT . following your women is like a sin read the bible about adam followin eve and got punished. and you claim we need jesus , jesus is not feminine first of all. Heres I have some evidence On why women respect leaders more than followers. my aunt was in long term relationship with a dominant black man very strong brother and she was cooking for him, but guess what they were in the relationship for more than 8 years, but they somewhat end up being divorced in da long run. then my aunt married a submissive beta male who she divorced in 2 months . heres example why you should never ever ever follow your women . once again read the scriptures about adam following eve and not putting her in check in gorilla pimp mode. why do you think alot women are intrigue by thug bruvas its because they embrace masculinity to the fullest. cuz this society is filled of p*ssy whipped men

http://science.jrank.org/pages/11546/Untou...vilization.html
In Hinduism , where rules of untouchability could be vast and complex, bleeding women were expected to avoid worship, cooking, and members of their own family through restrictions that were precisely proscribed; according to the Vendidad (16.4), a woman in her menses "should keep fifteen paces from fire, fifteen from water … and three paces from a holy man."
In the Judeo-Christian tradition, the biblical Book of Leviticus was the most central and influential text in postulating rules having to do with cleanliness and uncleanness or what the anthropologist Mary Douglas called purity and danger. Leviticus stated that while menstruating, a woman would be considered unclean for seven days and anyone who touched her would also be unclean. The taboo continued to be recognized by Orthodox Jews, who relegated bleeding women to their own secluded sphere or enjoined them to abstain from sexual intercourse for seven days, followed by immersion in the mikveh, or ritual bath
But Levitican notions of cleanliness and uncleanness, isolation and contamination, continued to pervade the early Christian world in such debates as the acceptability of menstruating women entering churches or receiving communion. In early Syrian Christian texts as well as the writing of Origen, women undergoing menses were prohibited, like their Jewish counterparts, from entering church or "mixing" reproductive blood with the sacrificial blood at the altar