Martial Arts

Em Dott

Wing Chun,Forget Karate and Judo.Boxing will get you further in a fight than they will.
realest talkonly things i ever seen help someone in a proper road fight has been thai boxing, boxing and judo/some next grappling tingseen a few karate kids get banged out easy
lets not start this waste discussion, before an 'expert' Martial artist comes in, and our token boxer experts gayfox and fanny pacaouiboxers have been ended with lead. learn what you wanna learn, the road has changed so u better be learning it for fitness mainly

Wing Chun,Forget Karate and Judo.Boxing will get you further in a fight than they will.
realest talkonly things i ever seen help someone in a proper road fight has been thai boxing, boxing and judo/some next grappling tingseen a few karate kids get banged out easy
lets not start this waste discussion, before an 'expert' Martial artist comes in, and our token boxer experts gayfox and fanny pacaouiboxers have been ended with lead. learn what you wanna learn, the road has changed so u better be learning it for fitness mainly
i am speaking from xp and observation, don't try use my post to come with some weak send for next man

yeah cos your average guy on road or in a bar who you might get into a fight with is carrying a gun and nobody anywhere in london fights using fists anymore...which is why london has one of the lowest murder rates in the worldbut i agree that you should laern boxing for the sport, not so you can swing it out on the street

did anyone ever watch mind body and kick ass moves that used to be on bbc a few years back. hosted by some podgy brummie.was actually a sick show with all sorts of martial arts, some of the chinese ones he covered used to be banned cus they were too lethal

Anyone do any?Looking to find a decent Kickboxing place and start that up. If anyone knows any let me know so I can check it out.
Hw much aer you willing to pay
Well Natty showed me one place where they said £47 a month, so around them numbers there I'm willing to pay.Where's the place you go?

• 1 year later...

My dad's a 2nd dan thai boxer so got brought up being force to do it when all i wanted to do was play football..glad i was forced tho, still get on the bag/pads every now n then but it gasses me n end up having a fight (or close to) that same night.

Don't listen to man that say "aww there's no point now, should of started young" because everyone progresses at different rates anyway

Guest M12 Part 2

ive been saying i wana start boxing for time! I need to roll down to a gym soon. I started one gym in moss when i was like 16. I left though because the trainer wouldnt let me throw a punch until i was fit, went for about 6 weeks straight all we did was run on road, and do circuits. Thought f*ck this and just stopped going. In hindsight he was probably testing us and i failed :lol: