FM 2010

jcee

Left united beginning of 2015 season and was unemployed till July 2016. Have now become Spain manager while watching Utd new manager ruin my team. Dropped welbeck. Sold giovinco. Bought Chris eagles. Loooool. Utd are finished. Never winning anything again.I'm looking to win the Euros with Spain still.
Sold LennonSold EvansSold Matt JamesSold DiegoDropped WelbeckChris Eagles is starting. LMFAOCannot wait till they get relegated! I will be grinning teeth like a madman.
Same happened to me except they're still duppying KMT

just this transfer windowbrought in 2 players and then osbourne snaked me instead of joining cardiff for £1m hes going hearts on a free in july and Enckleman done the same thing essentially i brought in a GK and CM to replace the two i was trying to sell and i got snakedand that c*nt chimbonda is happy to cotch in my reserves getting paid rejecting all bids that come for himin feb now gotta hold out till july when half my squad get released on frees again all about short term contracts in the lower leagues

Think its fair to say im safe right nowimsafe.jpgadjusted my budget now only losing 5k a week on transfers but i cant afford to sign up some good players whose contracts are running out pissed

1. 4-2-3-12. 4-4-23. 4-3-3In that order. In a 4-2-3-1, he'll play as a deep-lying playmaker, supporting. Occasionally, play him as an advanced playmaker, attacking in that formation.In a 4-4-2 & 4-3-3 I'll play him as an advanced attacking playmaker.
I'm playing Fabregas the same as you in a 4-2-3-1 with Veloso alongside him...not working got like 6 assists and 4 goals in 17 games/Man City bid 22m for Sagna - GONE.

just left luton(5th) for fiorentinacant turn down a job offer like thatgot the game saved and might go back to it if im not feeling this fiorentina ting

i won the league with fiorentinaluton came 4th after i left thembut this season hasnt started off good couldnt get the players i wanted and stuck with some serious dead woodmight revert back to luton dnno gonna hold out till jan window and see if i can change the side to my liking

Was going through a bad patch Welbeck gets injured for 8months decided to bring in Noain from L'OM got 3 goals in 3 games so far then he gets injured for 3weeks and I got Real in 2 weeks taken the pissThen next games another 3 wingers get injuredSo 5 out my 7 wingers out for 6weeks which means I have to use messi on the wings instead of in the AM position otherwise gotta play a young spanish winger or Bojan :D :D

• Downvote 1

Won the treble with Barca in my 3rd seasonIn the summer of may 2020 nowFink im gonna resign and hopefully get a job at Everton who where just relegated to the championship bought in a few youngers but I know I aint got time to bleed them in cuz the board and fans always want success and cant afford to go trophyless so might aswell resign on a high

Resigned from Spain after winning the Euros had no job untill November got offered the Inter job they're 17th in Serie AOnly got 4 Italian players in the 1st team SMHf*cked that every club ive been at Ben Foster has been thereMan Utd, Barcelona, InterCBA to do a 3 year project here mite just do 18months and leave it at that get a few youngers and make an Italian core and sell the deadwood then go championsip or below and manage a sh*t team to the top 4

Guest haze-e

Got knocked out of 2018 wc by usa in 2nd round. Spain kept me on but then I lost the first euro qualifier to Belarus 2-0. Wtf is this sh*t.So I resigned and got a job at struggling Fiorentina. They were 13th in march!! So far got them up to 10th but the squad lacks quality up front.I dunno how they were so low with Rodwell, M Sissokko, Jovetic and Montolivo. We have Macheda but he can't get a goal from anywhere. Scored 9 in 25 lol.

Just won my second league title in my first full season bought zapata 20m and robinho on a freetop 2 in serie A player average ratingsrobinho top scorer and assists toosick signing in january sold 13 players for 60m and brought in sanchez for 40min the champs league final and got copa italia final up nextdont expect to beat arsenal in the champs league but i should smash palermoall my signing now have to be 17 or world class cos fiorentina got no home grown talent

Got 2 games on the run over recent weeks; :D Championship network game with my bro and 2 mates. In January at the moment of our first season not going to bad currantly sitting 4th and should have been in the top 2 but went 4 games without drawing and noticed I am really struggling to score goals. Been playing 4-2-3-1 sh*t needs changing.:D Just in my first season with Sao Paulo in the Brazilian league, and really enjoying it. Got a massive squad to be in charge of 74 players and I'm guessing another 15 are out on loan. Quality under 20s coming through and will get a chance. Top of the state championship and won my first game in the Copa Librtadores, now I know I'll be in for a long national championship. £750k to spend but with this lot you don't really need to spend they've got the squad and the coaches. Finally started sorting my training schedules out after years of never doing it. Tactics and formation I flick between 4-3-3 and a 4-1-2-1-2, both attacking, fluid and pressing.Looking forward to FM 2011, some of the additions I like the sound of.

Yeah I wanna go to Brazill in FM11 because of that dynamic league thingWould be sick to produce all that young talent and keep it in that league whilst making European players move their aswel

Guest haze-e
Just won my second league title in my first full season bought zapata 20m and robinho on a freetop 2 in serie A player average ratingsrobinho top scorer and assists toosick signing in january sold 13 players for 60m and brought in sanchez for 40min the champs league final and got copa italia final up nextdont expect to beat arsenal in the champs league but i should smash palermoall my signing now have to be 17 or world class cos fiorentina got no home grown talent
What year are you in fam?

2013done the treblesmashed arsenal 4-1 got some serious transfers planned for this summer unless madrid come in for me

How can I get a penalty, have it saved, go for the replay, De laet fouls me again, another penalty, score. :lol:Started with West Brom, doing okay, trying to get a full english speaking side, got some good talent. Should get promoted, staying up will be tough though.

f*ck sakeso, last night i got the blue screen of death yesterday while playing FMthe file is ok but now i have to play liverpool again. it was 2-2 the first time, now i keep losing the gameive been unbeaten in the league for 97 games. im not going out like thisim not continuing until i get a draw or betterjust gunna keep holidaying the gamelong playing

Guest haze-e

Have to pos your resolve. Lol.People who are the best defenders at the beginning of the game aged like 16/17.These regens are parring my life.

lost 2 games laterto newcastle99 games unbeaten*closes FM and goes to bed*