NFL 2009/10 Season

A Bit Better

chargers sending tony cromo to jets as well now? safeeee

i beg rivers try getting a completion if these teams face up in next years playoffs

and seattle need to be looking for a qb first tbh

bmarsh is great but i think best current receiver has to be larry fitz

[oj]fitzgerald diamonds,red and they shining[/juice]

Guest haze-e

The Chiefs took Jones for 2 years. I swear they had that Cadillac dude? Who the hell plays two running backs with the same style?!

TO has gone to visit the Bengals lol. I swear if they get him I'm watching every Bengals game that I can.

If he goes there... Jeez.

Him + 85 = Too much swagger on the pitch. Madness!

LT went to the Jets. Smart move for him as they'er obviously gonna run a lot and any injury to Green or Washington means a lot of carries for him.

Think the Vikings was a stupid idea in the first place. They don't need him and being the backup to AP after trying to argue with the media abomut being a better running back than him would just be humiliating. Plus, how much are they gonna run the ball really? Then consider how many of those runs are gonna go to AP. Guy would be lucky to get 3-4 carries a game.

• 5 months later...

NFL player Troy Polamalu gets $1m hair insurance

Troy Polamalu in a hand-out picture provided by Procter and Gamble Troy Polamalu's hair has won him lucrative sponsorship from hair product manufacturers

The long curly hair that sticks out of NFL football player Troy Polamalu's helmet has been insured by a shampoo company for $1m (£650,000).

Polamalu, a defender for the Pittsburgh Steelers, has been tackled at least once by his distinctive 3ft-long (1m) hair which hangs down his back.

Shampoo maker Procter & Gamble took out the policy with Lloyds of London.

Polamalu's trademark hair has won him sponsorship deals for Procter & Gamble's brands in the US.

Information on the kind of damage covered by the policy was not released by the insurer.

• 2 weeks later...

MICHAEL VICK >>__________

came in at half time and threw 175 yds and rushed 103 on 11 carries

f*ck a kevin kolb

if reid keeps vick in for the season fili will touch the playoffs

it is his call

/

when tebow starts games for denver we will start to slowly win games,then win superbowl next year,mcdaniels made a big play in drafting this champion,orton needs to throw passes in an office cubicle wearing a suit and tie,he has no clutch powers

/

sam bradford of rams has impressed me in preseason as a rookie qb,he is nfl materials,as the close game with the much weakened wagnerless cardinals has shown

/

lmfao at 49ers getting mauled by seattle shithawks,i hate this team cos they are so inconsistent,next week they will probably beat new orleans at home or even give them a close game.mike singletary needs to realise that you need a top quarterback not just a defense to win games,alex smith is not a starter in this league! i hate ppl who try to argue that 49ers are a contender,its not 1989 ffs.yet to watch this game but to be held to two field goals in the redzone then allow 31 unanswered points against seattle is laughable

/

sky always manage to get the least interesting games like giants panthers,so i just stream games when possible plus i prefer the american advertising,but espn picking up MNF this year is a big look. two nice games tonight,the first being the belter with ravens vs jets, a game i cant call since both sides have big offseason acquisitions,ravens with boldin who is a huge offensive weapon, and jets picking up lt and cromartie from chargers.two players who may be on the wane but as yr second corner to revis island you cant ask for better than cromartie who may well be more commited this year if he wants to stay in rex ryans system.there secondary looks deadly,and as a pro ravens anti jets sideline observer i hope joe flacco flame doesnt throw too many picks out there today.

as for lt i hope he does well with gang green,but retrospectively chargers were right to show him the door as his rookie replacement mathews has been blistering in preseason and looks like the guy to reinvigorate the run game in san diego who travel to divisional waste rivals kansas city tonight,who themselves have also drafted a gifted running back in dexter mcluster.i expect both of these rookies to get plenty of carries and yardage tonight and establish themselves as players in this league.

/

props to houston and tennessee as well,i like to see both these teams in the playoffs this year

Haze swear you used to support Rams?

Swear they aint even been on tv for 2 years theyre that sh*t now.

I used to play with the Rams on Madden 06/07. it was that game that kinda got me into AF.

I have family in Minnesota and because of them they got me fully hooked on it when they camme over or i went there. Vikings all day Lol.

I even have a Utd shirt with 21. Peterson on the back. Loool.

Haze swear you used to support Rams?

Swear they aint even been on tv for 2 years theyre that sh*t now.

I used to play with the Rams on Madden 06/07. it was that game that kinda got me into AF.

I have family in Minnesota and because of them they got me fully hooked on it when they camme over or i went there. Vikings all day Lol.

I even have a Utd shirt with 21. Peterson on the back. Loool.

pmsl joker.

I was same, rams were the one on madden on ps2. Faulk was f*ckED but them times i didnt really watch NFL just used to see the Superbowl re-run on Ch.4/5 one Saturday morning.

Dont really support one team now. Always liked Colts since I saw em produce one SICK comeback at Tampa Bay bout 4 years ago but I I dont really like P. Manning (respect his as for his achievments and ability but still think hes a twat.)

Gon choose a team in the next 2 weeks. Miss supporting one.

Wow Jets were ridiculous last night, offence was absolutely pathetic.. painful to watch, Defence looked pretty decent though bar the rookie CB Wilson giving a masterclass in the art of flapping. And f*ck*ng LOL at the amount of costly penaltys we gave away actually lost us the game.

Ray Lewis still smashing guys for the Ravens though, sick guy.

i think ravens d allowed one touchdown in all of preseason,they are cooking with gas. boldin made a few big grabs,as did todd heap.lmao @ jets offense,setting new offensive lows all over the place,wat a shambles

kansas city have revamped evrything, caught the bolts napping.afc west shud be intresting this season

/why cant they have a thursday game evry week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6WNH1pKQPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8EfnJFN_C8

Vick will take over as the Philadelphia Eagles' No. 1 quarterback, coach Andy Reid said Tuesday, one day after he announced he would go back to Kevin Kolb. "When someone is playing at the level Michael Vick is playing, you have to give him an opportunity," Reid said. "This isn't about Kevin Kolb's play. You're talking about Michael Vick as one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL right now."

say nathan