Mexico has decriminalized all drugs good idea?

57 heinz

lmfao at 5 grams being 4 jointssome phat ass zootsanyways portagul has decrim marajuana you can grow 2 plants a head per household in spaindecrim is stupid though, its still illegal but you gon't arrested. i can see how its good for crack meth heroin but lsd shrooms weed need to be legalised for trade

I think its a great idea, the rest of the world should follow suit and come out of the stone age.Real drug education needs to be introduced into schools aswell if drugs were to be legalised, to give the kids an unbiased look at the many drugs available.Also, drugs would be a lot safer if they were legalised, there would be no more people dying from taking an adulterated pill, no more people smoking and selling 'Soap bar' hash.

good on themthey have acknowledged that they have a problem and that they should prioritise their focus and efforts
By hooking a nation on crack? Are you f*ck*ng serious?
y would decriminalising a drug make people want to buy it if this happened in the u.k would u feel the need to use it

good on themthey have acknowledged that they have a problem and that they should prioritise their focus and efforts
y would decriminalising a drug make people want to buy it if this happened in the u.k would u feel the need to use it
No because Im an intelligent personThe majority of British, like Mexican, citizens are not.To most people if it's legal then its OK.

No because Im an intelligent personThe majority of British, like Mexican, citizens are not.To most people if it's legal then its OK.
if that was the case bud use in amsterdam would b high seeing that its legal yet there one of the countries with the lowest usage http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/lif_can_...le-cannabis-use

It just seems stupid to legalise a drug to a nation with a drug problem.Even if it doesnt, people are still going to get exposed to it as a result and there will become drug addicts as a result of it. Mexico cant even f*ck*ng deal with swine flu ffs.And cannabis is a bit different to heroin mate.

5 grams = 4 joints ?????
Think them south americans blaze alot of blunts , more then the little spliffs we smoke.I probly put a gram or 2 in a blunt when i smoke 1 , so it sounds a bit better lol
speak for your selfno shy zoots round ere

5 grams = 4 joints ?????
Think them south americans blaze alot of blunts , more then the little spliffs we smoke.I probly put a gram or 2 in a blunt when i smoke 1 , so it sounds a bit better lol
speak for your selfno shy zoots round ere
Dont get it twisted, its all about the zoots that tickle ur throat , its the blunts that make u cough.But yea , i was comparing the blunts south americans smoke compared to a normal spliff we smoke.