One Man Holiday...

Guest Triple XXX

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nt social anxiety, jus an anxiety disorder which coupled with hypomania from my bipolar disorder is the reason i abuse sleeping pills to calm me downwell that was before i knew what i had n jus carried on with the pillsbt im not that guy that goes to clubs 3 times a week or jus randomly sit on ppls brick wallsjus never been that guy, i dnt find it sh*t coz i choose to do it im nt forced into this life
that sounds f*cked so u have the same think as jean and stacey from Eastenders?what caused this?and can u get better?

Go to the Lake District.Go to a place called Ennerdale.I thought Windemere was sh*t, so I asked a bloke int he petrol garage, who told me about it.It's deep in the west, takes about an hour+ drive from the main bit where all the tourists are. Nothing but pure forest, a massive lake, and tranquility.You better have a car that can handle going up hills loaded though, some of the gradients are the worst in england.Hang on I think I have some photos

Go to the Lake District.Go to a place called Ennerdale.I thought Windemere was sh*t, so I asked a bloke int he petrol garage, who told me about it.It's deep in the west, takes about an hour+ drive from the main bit where all the tourists are. Nothing but pure forest, a massive lake, and tranquility.You better have a car that can handle going up hills loaded though, some of the gradients are the worst in england.Hang on I think I have some photos
Oh sh*t, only if I had known about this place when I went therestill the whole area is amazing

Oh sh*t, only if I had known about this place when I went therestill the whole area is amazing
Ennerdale looks sick!!how could i have missed itis there places to stay there?

Guest Triple XXX
3 different psychiatristsbeen in 3 different institutions n one outpatient unit in the past 18 months
are you boasting brah?
nahhe asked if it was doctor diagnosedi dnt scream it from the rooftopsbut at the sametime its not a dirty lil secret im ashamed ofjus a part of my life

Guest Triple XXX
durts u seemed stable when we met uu sure u aint shotting all u prescriptions off as E's
i always seem fine19 years practice at a fascadealso wen we met i wasnt depressednt that anyone could tell the difference much

durts u seemed stable when we met uu sure u aint shotting all u prescriptions off as E's
i always seem fine19 years practice at a fascadealso wen we met i wasnt depressednt that anyone could tell the difference much
Why are you depressed?It does sound like you're surrounded by people that over-analyse everything.What are you doing to get over it? Not being an insensitive prick but do you want the next 19 years of your life to be the same?

Guest Triple XXX

i dnt have a reason to be depressed, well i had a sh*t childhood but it doesnt bother me quite happy about it actuallyi jus get depressed randomly, thats how bipolar worksim depressed for like a monththen normalthen extremely high for no reasonwen ur depressed u proper hate urself for no reason n that y i had the suicide attempteveryone around me is cool no one could make me depressed