Big Brother Axed by Channel 4

YGNB

I dont get what the "about time" stuff is aboutWho here watches Emmerdale? No one gives a sh*t about that problem but they arent sitting around waiting for it to cancel.
yeah but emmerdale doesn't take up all the flippin slotssometimes you wanna just turn on the tv to watch some late night my name is earl or somethig but all you see is some gays sleeping in night vision modeannoying
c/s chale man

Big Brother could be so much betterLess gay people for a start. Gay people pretty much killed big brother.Actually make real challenges and make it a lot more competitive. Up the prize money if you have to aswell.Big Brother just doesnt work anymore because people are aware of the outsides perception of their actions. Real badguys cant exist anymore because they get voted off too quick.
100% c/s there

Guest TimeBomb
Tbh i would rather watch people making cunts of themselves in real life situations rather than the soaps/dramas on tv these days.
yea agree im not even a big brother fan but its better than most of the crap on tv.

I dont get what the "about time" stuff is aboutWho here watches Emmerdale? No one gives a sh*t about that problem but they arent sitting around waiting for it to cancel.
yeah but emmerdale doesn't take up all the flippin slotssometimes you wanna just turn on the tv to watch some late night my name is earl or somethig but all you see is some gays sleeping in night vision modeannoying
LMFAAOOOCo f*ckin sign

Guest Cipher
Take this crap off and show some more repeats of Friends
cause thats whats actually gonna happen
LAWL.Still, friends is infinately better than that pile of sh*t Big Brother. You realise this forum actually has a room dedicated to big brother discussions? PMSL.The more and more things I say here and IRL I understand why people call me bitter.